Reviews for The Case Before Christmas
Mediaeval Scribe chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Such a clever little mystery *and* a well done poem! I can't remember the last time a murder elicited a elicited a chuckle from me ;)
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
lol Beautiful! I absolutely loved this little piece.
xravenscroftx chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh my, I just now found this! (Wrong season, I suppose... Ah well, I usually am a little off on dates ;D)

This is just fabulous! What a great little poem. :D
Music Box chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Cuteness. You have a talent for poetry and Holmes. Interesting combination. I like.
Tempest chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hilarious! A very different take on the holidays! Finally something that isn't warm and fuzzy! (Excessive Christmas shopping has roused my inner Grinch.) Merry Christmas! *
Susicar chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Stop, you hear me?: Stop to humilate the simple people with your bloody talent! Now, poetry too (great poetry, clever, clear and "musical") I exhaust my reserves of words to praise you, i'm sorry, only Merry Christmas. Some guys wait for Santa Claus, you has been my benefactor this year, you give me a

nice gift.
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
ROFL! That was wonderful! The ryhmes went so well, and you still managed to keep the original style in it as well! _
Evita the Akita chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*applause* Fabulous! A bit sad, but still fabulous! Merry Christmas!
Pompey chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Ah, nothing says Christmas like a grisly and tragic accident for Holmes and Watson!

Excellent case, nice following of the original poem, and just one anachronism ("without losing his cool".)

Thanks for another great fanfic, and happy holidays (all of 'em) to you!
Werewolf Master chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Cute _

My only complaint is the last line, whle it rhymes rather nicely, it's really quite out of character...
Elinad chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Lovely! Oh, you just made me feel all Christmassy _

One thing though, you put that the butler "dawned" the disguise, did you mean "donned"?

Hope you, Holmes, Watson, Mycroft and Ann-Marie all have a very merry Christmas!
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
HO HO HO! rofl! That was great! Poor butler, hehe, you sleigh me, I tell ya. Boy you've got a talent for rhyming & still making sense! Great job! I just love Christmas stories! Thanks so much!