Reviews for Inferno
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
Great story
kurtainkid chapter 24 . 8/31/2012
Curse you and your wonderful stories that make me keep reading long after I should be sleeping! :-) this is an older one, I know, but I'm liking the story verse. Keep up the good work in your stories!
JustLikeToRead chapter 24 . 4/29/2011
I'm enjoying this series very much - thank you! :) I'm worried, though, to see that the last one in it - Sins of the Past - is not complete and was last updated in January. You mentioned sending off a manuscript - how'd that go, by the way? - so maybe you've been too busy with that. Just wondering, though, if you have any idea when you might finish Sins of the Past. I may wait to start it till it's finished... :)
carick of hunter moon chapter 24 . 11/15/2010
Going with a disaster plot line for this story was a very good plot hook, as it gave this story a strong story line.

Which is all of it own, with in your on going story arc.

This is a well written story, that is very true to firefly and as a story it has a lot of forward momentum apage turner and your use of different points of view in the story heightens the suspense that your story creates. Well done.
basaltone chapter 24 . 9/9/2010
I very much enjoyed this segment of your series. I was so glad that Zoe and Jayne came to an understanding. I am enjoying watching Goldie and Zoe as well, she is due for some happiness. I love the idea of Mal as a grandpa and a settled pillar of the community. It is such a change from the original Mal, and yet, it makes perfect sense that he would want to go back to that respectability one day, especially for Inara. I just wonder when he is finally going to make an honest woman out of her. If he doesn't soon, he really is a boob.
NightStar28 chapter 24 . 9/26/2008
I have to say that I am very impressed with your writing. As the series has progressed the characters have grown and evolved in a organic and realistic way. The bond between Jayne and River is particularly impressive. Though I admit to being a bit inclined to that pairing.

The loss of Firefly before it had the chance to really dig into the backgrounds of the cast was very sad... I know that Joss would have given us some wonderful surprizes and thrown more then a few twists our way, but in lew of that I will happily take your Shade series. I have not as of yet read much beyond them... but I do plan to. However I will promise you this... as long as you keep writing Shade stories I'll keep reading them, I'll even leave you highly flatering and suportive reviews. LoL

Seriously though, I have read A LOT of fan fiction... and just about every other king of fiction(not so much for the non fic stuff) and you do truely have a gift for story telling. Your worlds are rich and multi layered, the cast members in character and distinct. The plot lines are original and interesting... very interesting.

All in all I'd say you have done yourself and Joss proud... now I need to get to bed so that I can get up and go to work tomorrow then find a computer and get to work reading the next instalment in my now favorit, Firefly fan fic.
Phoenixfire979 chapter 24 . 6/28/2008
Completely, totaly, utterly AMAZING!

Goin straight to the NINE rite now!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 24 . 1/19/2008
Thank you so much for the story. I've greatly enjoyed this series and your well written characterization of Jayne.

I'm thrilled that there is already a sequel for me to read.

Take care, *hugs you*
hahaha-evil chapter 24 . 1/9/2008
i love this story and i hope that you continue this storyline for ever
jane0904 chapter 24 . 1/7/2008
For someone (me) who started out thinking Rayne was about as far from likely as possible, to someone (also me) who writes it herself, I have to say I love these tales of yours! And now with two ships, a whole new career and the possibility of more regular characters, this sequence looks like it can run and run! And as for the Spartan stories, hurry up and upload!
michebabyblue chapter 24 . 1/6/2008
That was a lovely way to end this part of the story. Can't wait to see what you have instore for them next.
Vague Lenore chapter 22 . 1/5/2008
I'll never tire of Shade. I love that man!
chibilee chapter 24 . 1/5/2008
hey! just wanted to say that i've enjoyed the shade series. it's been great entertainment for me during this break from nursing school. been awhile since i've read any firefly fics since i've started so to read a really great one has been a treat for me. i'm looking forward to the continuation of the series and to the sequel to the last spartan. i also enjoyed that. liked the little supernatural flavor to that one. pretty hard to write something like that w/in the firefly 'verse w/out making it too absurd. so i'm very much looking forward to any of the fics you've got cooking up. also looking forward to see more of shade. still love jayne, i just have this fascination w/shade. but they're two parts of a person right? okay i'll stop this long review. just wanted to make sure your work is appreciated.
Caet Rae chapter 24 . 1/4/2008
I think my favorite part of these stories is how you break after one cycle of character growth. There's a very defined place that they need to go and when they get there, you leave that part of the story alone and continue in a new story. As a result, there isn't an overbearing feeling of beating a dead horse in your writing. I'm loving it.

Cheers.

-Caet
viceroypenguin chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
You are an amazing writer. I have loved reading both the shade and last spartan stories. Keep up the good work!