Reviews for The Greatest Time of Year
FluffyMarshmallow chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Even though its been a long time and it's not christmas i still can't wait for the next chapter! this story is amazing! i love it! D
KBecks87 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
i cant believe thats where this fic ends! I hope it gets finished.
Lanakila91 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
i love christmas and i love how casey loves all aspects of the holiday like me! and this story os very intirguing. if you can you should update! (especially since its the hoidays once again)
Zuzzeroo chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
I know this is one of your older stories, but I totally love it. Update please.

xoxoTaraxoxo
BelladonnaFlames chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
love your stories, write more
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
omg! i hate yoU! i was all excited thinking "ohh hyay! this story is amazing! cant wait tl lthe next tupdate" and then i look up and see you havent updated since APRIL? wtf is rong with u?

update soon or die!
Missy chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
wait so that's it? the end to the story? what happens at the cabin? and isn't it supposed to be a Dasey story, why r they so angry? it just cant be over
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
GYA NO I NED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE HURRY! TTTT

OMG THIS IS AMAZINGLY MIND FRUSTRATING! GR! xD

I LOVE THIS FIC!

PLease hurry !

With lots of love Zee
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
I find that last sentence EXTREMELY CUTE , Casey being the only one to care for him ... that's all I can say " CUTE "

Awesome work !

Zee
MightiestHeroes chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
interesting hope you update soon!
Sally chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Oh I love this story, it's fantastic! And you are a fantastic writer :) I love the tension between Casey and Derek in this chapter, you get kind of tired every fic being a Dasey! Please update soon, even if it is now August ;) I'd really like to see what happens on the cabin trip!
wprincessannw chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
at last the cabin! please update soon! now that u finally got there u cant leave ur loyal fans hanging :)
DreamForever03 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
omg love it! x-mas in april. yup totally awesome lol but now i really miss x-mas wen reading this.

its so sad though. i feel soo bad for casey and i like how it's not so cliche like the kiss with the play thing. good job on that :D

Anyways, great story so far. update soon!
Lalia x chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Gah! All that UST! I mean, even Kendra and Emily noticed it.

For the first 7 chapters, I was like, wait. Isn't this supposed to be about them spending a week in a cabin? What is this whole play business? But now I see how you led them up to that part of the story.

Anyways. I cant wait to read some more, so update soon!
Newsiefreak172 chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Oh man. That was quite the fight. :):) Awesome job with it, though. I love the whole idea of being stuck in a cabin together for a week thing. :):) Update soon! I love this story!

~Jordyn~