Reviews for Only a Happy Ending
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*sob* Oh it's all just so dreadfully depressing because neither of them ever got over her death, it was like this huge unspeakable stain that spread through them all.

We often think of Albus as being whole, but in reality he is fragile and broken, haunted by unrequited love and the murder of his sister.

You have such a talent with the Dumbledore's so don't ever stop writing them just because you think you write them too much!

- Fray xx
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
No! Don't stop being obsessive! Then we won't have any gorgeous stories to enjoy. :(

I remember reading this somewhere (LJ), and I adore it. D The way that you really understand that all Albus wants is to be happy, and how Ariana dies so peacefully and full of grace ... it works, it really does.

Brilliant. D
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aww, my god, this is fantastic! I'd love to type loads and loads in this review, but I'm almost in tears. My favourite part was "But now she's staring at the ceiling with eyes that don't see, and a hand resting idly on her heart as if in one last act of innocence and grace". Totally tear-jerking.

-Huffie x
fauves chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Such a short oneshot but really really beautiful.

Pinky x XD o.O