Reviews for Ashamed Of Myself
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
very nice, the ending is just perfect with that last line and yay Bee gets payback! Also liked Ratchet's part in this especially when he got mad over Bee and of course the angst was well played too.. and that little tidbit about Ironhide was really quite amusing. Surprised though that washing and cleaning the car didnt take much longer than it appears to have considering Sam only had one arm to properly work with :) Cheers for the enjoyable light read.
OptimusPrimesLittleGirl23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw way to go Bee making them pay in the end
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw Poor Bee! Looks like Ratchet didn't report Bumblebee to Prime, I'm glad he listened. I'm also glad Sam understood his friend's feelings.

I'm also glad they worked things out quickly. *Laughs* Trent is all kinds of Stupid! I'm glad Bumblebee Transformed and told he and his dimbulbs off! Loved the ending line of this one too! 'God I love my car!' laughs. It's perfect!
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
that was really good. I loved it!
InvaderLii chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
haha. awsomeness! I love the end.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I totally agree with the reviewer below me, but the story is also humorous as it is :) I got quite a giggle!
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Great short. Bee's reaction to being graffitied was interesting - I've never thought on what a personal and degrading experience something like that might be for a thinking being.

Though I think the ending might have been funnier if Bee had chased the vandals around in his car form (can't you just see that rumor making the rounds at school - and folks daring each other to try and face down 'Satan's Camaro'? lol)
blood shifter chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was awesome. loved the ending.