Reviews for The Morning After
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
poor chuck :(
Bassward chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This was amazing to read. I always wondered what would happen if Chuck and Blair spent the morning together and Nate walked in on it. Loved this :)
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love!
BPreppyQueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OMG this is so... good, cruel, so Chuck season 1. I'm impressed really, I like your writings, you really now how Chuck thinks.
chaval chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
C'était génial !
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
maybe its the chair in me, but you shouldbe had a happy ending
GoingToCalifornia chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
a really good characterisation of Nate, Blair and Chuck, makes way more sense than the TV show. A good story line and description. All it lacked was perhaps more complex sentence structure, but still really awesome! XD well done.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
hahaha. that is the same line that he lost blair to in the real season finale. awesome fic. bnc. :D
BlairCorneliaWaldorfBass chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Every time I read the Nate part, it makes me laugh so hard. Sadly the ending really does capture that "Chuck Bass"ness that we got in the finale, and also in eps 12 and 13. Sigh.
celcette chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I was hoping for a more passionate ending
SavannahLynnXoXo chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I liked the beginning, I don't like slimy, perverted Chuck. BUt I loved the fanfic nonetheless

xoxo.

~BellaRose
annablake chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
"“Uh…surprise?” Blair couldn’t believe she just said that."

LOL!

I laughed so hard at this I think I scared my neighbours. :-)

The ending was a bit dark, but otherwise a really amusing and well-written story. Brilliant move with the mobile. :-) I wish you had continued this.
indusgirl1313 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I have never read any of the books, but I am addicted to the show and I have to tell you that I totally love the beginning of this story. It has totally got me hooked and I hope that you update again really soon.
joyousbrokenthing chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
The last line, completely raped. :] Loved it. Very in character. It's annoying when others write fluffy Blair/Chuck stories like they're madly in love when looking at the show, they're obviously not. This was very real. You're a very good writer.
ellebee chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
umm i loved it but can u write another one i want more details now!