Reviews for Ultra Course
Undead Assassin chapter 1 . 4/13
It's times like this I feel sorry for the world... Of Ace Attorney anyway! There will be changes and they will be hilarious. On the matter of jokes I don't think any fell flat, hell I want to see the look on Mia's face when they get their revenge which will likely start a prank war.
V340E419 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This story was perfect!
Maya and Phoenix fit the outline to a T. Was easy to read and I'm glad I did. Fantastic work!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Excellent work here, I really liked the overall flow of the story, and just how fluffly, yes, FLUFFLY, it was.

But there was one thing that was bothering me a bit though.

It feels as though Maya's vocabulary usage all-of-a-sudden became a whole lot more 'proper' than it should be.

Take a look at some of these lines you had for Maya.

"I know that we work together as a team of equal value, where each of us is indispensable for our success, and that's totally fine the way it is."

""You always looked really lethargic after you used that thing on someone and couldn't get them to spill the beans."

These are just a couple of examples, but words like "indispensable" or "lethargic" don't sound like words I'd hear coming from Maya too often. Not to say that Maya's vocabulary is limited, but it just feels more different from the Maya of the games, who uses more casual, friendly speech.

Something like, "You always looked totally worn out mess after you used that thing on someone" or "You always looked like a wreck after you used that thing on someone" in my opinion, sound a bit closer to how Maya would actually word things.

Again, this is just an observation I made. Other than that, the story had a nice atmosphere about it, and the ideas used here were very interesting to read. Good job!
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So insanely cute. Love. Had a smile on my face almost the entire time.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I was pointed to this story! I loved it! Maya MAYA MAYA written everywhere! You know, I wonder if she was apart of the plan from the beginning! Thank you. Awesome job!
anon chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Considering what's going to happen in a few months,(coughdisbarredcough)I feel pretty sorry for them.
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oops, forgot to mention this.
That was one of the GREATEST Phoenix/Maya fics I have ever had the pleasure to read. We need more of those, you know.
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Short? SHORT? Reading that took an hour! *sigh*
Anyway, this, I guess is the kind of story that grows on it's own. You captured everyone perfectly, and I just lapped up all the Phoenix/Maya in it!
Pearls, ya little conspirator.
Knotag Ain lol chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I have to admit, this is one of the best Maya/Wright stories I have read. The jokes got me giggling like a love-sick schoolgirl, and that's saying something, because I almost never smile of laugh. My friends, who were here freeloading offa my arse, looked at me as if I grew a couple of heads. Really, this is the best story I have read so far. It was an honor. I salute you. *Salute*
Extremebean00 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was nice and long for one chapter, and the story itself was great. Favourited. :)

I laughed most when Maya mentioned marriage. XD
hahg chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i think this short story was very well written and i hope you will wite many more
sonicandlink chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This fanfic reminded me that there are not enough nick/maya fanifcs on here...

Thanks for writing this awesome story _
keishicherry chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aww, that was cute X3

I think it made my face go red, though (I fail at reading and writing romance)

I think you portrayed Maya and Phoenix's character's very well. It made me crack-up :)

Well done.
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
aw! it was lengthy but so cute! thanks for writing! i just love phoenix and maya together! iwish that there were more fanfics for these two1 there's all this crappy yaoi and yuri stuff yuck..
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
... Damn, you're good... I haven't yet seen a fanfic I've wanted to comment on, but after reading this one I knew I had to. I thoroughly enjoyed this one, and look forward to reading the rest of your fanfics (soon as I get some sleep... it's after 1am here! XD)