Reviews for Wrong Decision, Right Reasons
AwaitTheRise chapter 15 . 5/20
Oh wow. This was stunningly beautiful. But it was as confusing as standing in a hurricane, too. But that's part of what makes it so great, I think. Your words are poetry, in this.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
I loved this story! And I loved the ending!
Amazilia chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Beautiful story and very well written
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Aww SO BEAUTIFUL! The story is amazing! I hope you will do more! By the way... what would be the little black-eyed girl's name?
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
«"Tudo Vem?" Jack asked brusquely (...)» Actually it's «Tudo bem?», but the rest it's great :D
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Last time I forgot to login: "This really makes me curious about the rest! It's being lovely... By the way, have you ever read the book Pirates of the Caribbean - The Price of Freedom by Ann C. Crispin? I totally recommend! It's about Jack's time in East Indian Trading Company."
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Miss puddel chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
This was really beautyful!
miss-puddel
Clever Lass chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Ah, wonderful. You had me worried a time or two in there, but you sure came through in the end. A story this angsty really needed the epilogue full of golden sunshine and delight that you gave it. Beautiful!

Oh, and I always love a little touch of Barbossa in my sparrabeth fics, and you put in just enough but not too much. Just a taste, but not overpowering. Delicious. Welcome to my fav's list!
kiyaarthesamurai chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
This is so good. I can't even handle it.
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I 3 this story! Giv itself a ln imaginary bottle of rum!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
i know you wrote this a while ago, but i just now discovered it... and i love it! i'm so glad you made jack return to his pirate self, your prose is so lyrical, & sparrabeth forever! please keep writing, that would make me happy :)
SailTheStars chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
Where do I even begin? Oh my goodness. Every once in a while I stumble across a fic that simply takes my breath away. This is one of those occasions. Yes, your Jack and Elizabeth are a far cry from the movies, but I think there's truth in the way you've written them. Life has not been good to either of them and in order for them to come back together, they must heal each other, and eventually return to their true pirate greatness. So, in that respect, I think they were both written completely in character and had both developed appropriately since the end of AWE.

I loved all the flashback scenes. They only enhanced and added to the main storyline, giving us just enough information to keep me reading. I was captivated from beginning to end and this was easily one of my favorite J/E stories ever. Thank you for sharing this with the Sparrabeth community!

I'll definitely be back to read more of your fic!
M. S. Arora chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
Hey! :) I've just realised that for really silly reason I've added this story to my favourites, and haven't reviewed it! Shameful, I tell you.

I can safely say that this is one of the best Sparrabeth fics I've come across. Elizabeth was completely in character throughout, and you gave a beautiful (and sad) justification of the changed Jack. It moulds beautifully that Elizabeth was the one to pull Jack out of his depression.

Your use of language was brilliant. The imagery was vivid, and the dialogues were fitting. Not a word wasted. :) The story flowed at its natural pace, and that's probably what I liked most about it. Nothing seemed rush. There was an attraction between Jack and Elizabeth, but you let it evolve gradually. I take my hat off to you.

I'd quote bits and pieces of the chapters I liked, but frankly, we'd be here forever. Despite reading this a while ago (and I've read a good deal since then!), I can remember SO many parts of this story, it's amazing.

I think this was, in fact, one of the first JE fics I came across (think it was via the SparrabethSeas awards), and I loved it so much that I printed it out. x) It really is a masterpiece. Well done.

MsAurora
Ring Ring Hooker chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
This is a wonderful story. I just found it and I think you're a great writer!