Reviews for Wolves' Winter
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Better and better. Loved the action in this chapter. I am hoping that this story isn't going to turn into a romance between Toni and one of the brothers, please.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
So I have to admit that I was lured into reading with the promise of whumped Dean and angsty Sammy, my addictions in life.

I'm glad I stopped in because the story is wonderful so far. The plot is creepy and mysterious. You've also done an awesome job writing the boys and keeping them true to Kripke's vision.
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Sounds good so far.

"Agent Hammett"? As in Dashiell Hammett? Clever :D
writerchick03 chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
V956970 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Love it!
Eureka26 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
great update cant wait for more.

and that song quote was great! i love it, its on my ipod lol
Loki19 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Wonderful wonderful wonderful. I have to say that I'm truly impressed, and that hasn't happened in quite a while. The detail is amazing. You capture the characters' movements and attitudes perfectly. The picture is so clear in my head when I read, it's like watching an episode. Better even. And I'm very interested to see where it goes. Thanks for explaining some of the pop culture references. I didn't quite know them all. Good luck on the next chapter, thanks for this update. I send all my words of encouragement in the hope that you get another chapter out soon.
LoupGarouAngel chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
An incredibly awesome section!I Loved the details in Deans tracking scene,the humor was perfect and the story just keeps getting better and better!I can't wait for the next section!Excellent stuff!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Awesome stuff so far!Hope you get a chance to update soon,excited about readingg more!
Eureka26 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
o i really love it! I especially like the humor youve worked into this. plz update soon!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2