Reviews for High Wire
axemama chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Your story is great please continue! But I have one problem, in your disclaimer you of course had to say you don't own the movie or Jim Hensen or Neil Gaiman, but why didn't you also mention Dave Mckean? He is just as much a part of Mirrormask as Neil is. To be honest I think Mckean did most of the work actually, not only did he co-write the screenplay and came up with the story as well, but he directed the film AND designed it! Other then that please continue with the story, you have people that want to finish it!:)

PS: Dave Mckean is working with Stephanie Leonidas again for a new film called "Luna" comes out 2011! It's another fantasy film but for adults this time.
ChibiPencil chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
ok this is one of the better MM fics out here. Please write another chapter!
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this so far! Poor Helena! I hope Valentine saves her...he'd BETTER save her! Update ASAP! MirrorMask ROCKS!
Fire Eyes chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
And...your point is...?

So funny! Please continue with this.
Haley chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Continue!

This story has potential.
MysticStoryteller chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I like this so far. It's very good. Please update soon!
MaidM chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Oh, this is a really good start! Please keep writing, I want to find out what happens!
Zoe chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Finally another Mirrormask fanfic and a rather substantial one to please update as soon as possiable I can't wait to see where this is going
LuckyCharms19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
great so far, please update
Crystal Shores chapter 1 . 12/19/2007