Reviews for The Escape
eirist chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
ne, ne, ne! REVENGE! waha! now what is going inside fuuko-chan's devilishly evil mind (and yours too, farrah-chan... hehe!). that was a fast update. can't wait to find out what mi-chan's punishment is... hehe!
Animeni chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
yey! mabuhay! it's nice to know that there's a lot of very good fanfic writers from the Philippines.

thanks for the update!

i'm looking forward to the next chapters! please update soon!

btw, how many chapters are you planning to write?
ziRi.butterfly chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
oh yes nothing tastes sweeter than revenge!lol. the plane scene was my fave. excited about the next chap, ur right this was fun.. hehe. cant wait to see... well in this case read more. btw their london names are really funny, not in a bad way of course, its just funny imagining tokiya and fuuko being called something else other than monkey, ice block and what not...

haha nfa rice, nga pala... maybe we should all adapt to eating no-rice meals para masaya.
SnowCharms chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
He is such a BASTARD! I nvr thought that he would stoop so low as 2 do this 2 her! Update!
lyris chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
that chappie was so cute...heehee although tokiya was really a meanie for leaving fuuko at a desolate place,still that was so cute! please update soon!
Nils chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
Ahh! Mr. scrooge is Michan only, right! I just can't wait to read more. Love follows this sweet revenge. eh? I like it. Please please update soon1
eirist chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
i'm one of the audience who fainted when tokiya sang! nyahaha! oh for crying out loud. mikagami is so mean! hunt him down fuuko-chan! make him suffer! make him suffer! bwahahaha!

oh gosh... there better be justice in the next chapter ok? :P
winoa13 chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
Hi! Cool! Haha! Mean Mi-chan! XD I can imagine the part where he sang...i wonder what Raiha was thinking...haha!XD anyway! Thanks! I love it! I wonder what will happen next! Thanks! Update please! I'll be looking forward to it!

Take care and GoodLuck!

-me-

update! XD
ziRi.butterfly chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
Nice to see people from this part of the world ..

Btw... Mi-chan did what! dude he must be freakin' crazy! well i just hope everything goes well for them, good thing this is a romance and ur writing what's gonna happen next or else fuuko and mi-chan would end up in caskets 6 feet under... hehe

update soon
yanagichyan chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
OMG... OMG... OMG... O_O

can i kill tokiya? seriously, can i KILL THAT IDIOTIC MORON? what is wrong with him? he acts like a complete jerk with the whole i-don't-need-you-anymore-so-get-lost attitude. fuuko should focus on revenge now.. and how to knock that fat head of his back down to earth.

hehe, sorry. just that he does seem a little too tragic and self-pitying. he really should start finding his own happy-ending soon rather than turning into this bitter guy. good job and g'luck for the next chapter!
skysenshi chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
I knew it! You are from the Philippines, too! (I kinda guessed it from the writing style.) Hehe. Anyway, liked the chapter. I didn't expect the last part. Update please!
malo chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
they're bickering like a married couple already!;P haha!

so that's what they're planning to do...but i bet it'll backfire on them! they should just leave raiha and neon alone and let destiny do its part, right? *wink*

oh well, i'll just wait for the next chapter...

keep writing!:D
mikaro chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
I FLAME YOU! HAHahahahaha! With Love :) Hahahahaha! Is it me or that Mikaro character is really familiar? :P hehehehehe...Cute story! Sorry for not being able to read for quite some time! As you said...school kills :) Hope to read more! Tc!
Nils chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
I didn't think the chapter was not good. Infact, I found it very interesting. And I like ToFu kissing scenes. I find them sexy too... *ahem*! I can quite imagine the various thoughts in the minds of those choir members. bwahaha! That was funny. ALso the part where she sings tofu instead of turkey was cool!

Looks like they coming closer by the minute! Way to go!Woohoo!

DO update soon! I can't wait to read more!
ziRi.butterfly chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
mi-chan is interested with neon?

entertaining chap, can't wait for the next
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »