Reviews for The Escape
thepinkmartini chapter 17 . 5/14/2009
I can't believe that Tokiya has loved her all along. I love Beatrice by the way!
thepinkmartini chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
That's a great twist! I honestly thought that the guy with the silver mane is Tokiya again but it's not! I was surprised to say the least.

As for your allusion to the Enchanted Kingdom wizard, that was so cute!
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
"No comment." That line was epic!
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
I'm really wondering as to what kind of punishments Fuuko will subject Mikagami to.
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
I love the kisses. They're very appropriate for the moment. They never manage to spice things up a bit. And the two playing The Princess and The Nutracker were funny as hell!
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
I personally am wondering what exactly is going on in Raiha's head.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
That was intense.
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Fuuko moaning Raiha's name definitely did tick Tokiya off. I love the unexpected twist in there.
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I personally think that it's not boring, considering the fact that you wrote this only for a single hour. It's good and the dialogue's still witty, especially the last part.
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
I seriously love the way you write. You inject humor and sarcasm to almost every line and sentence. The dialogue is funny as well! And the situations you place Tokiya and Fuuko in are so amusing.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I love how you ended it and oh my god, they're neighbors now!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
You wrote the prologue so well! I love how you wrote the first part by explaining about the festivities and what Christmas really meant. That was a clever way to start. The way you ended it was also genius. So funny!
Nils chapter 19 . 3/24/2009
So col! So finally they got together, eh? I loved the last sentence "... there was no excaping after all!". That was awesome!

So sorry that i couldn't leave a review sooner! I had my exams and I had to stop using internet! Distractions, you see?

But amazing story! I loved it. I'd love to read a sequel!
ChiibiPanda chapter 19 . 2/24/2009
THIS IS THE BEST TOFUU FANFIC I EVER READ. NOT KIDDING.

I LLOVE IT!

:D
champylin chapter 19 . 2/12/2009
that was like the best ending EVER! OMG! there's no other way to end it and make it look that GREAT! I love this story! It's filled with AWESOMENESS! Totally awesome... it's 3 in the morning and haven't studied for my exam in philo yet! well... this story is 10 times better than reading my philo reading... ARGh... but thank you for the wonderful story... if I fail my needed to be Aced exam... i'll just go to your profile and see another great fuuko romance from you... LOLz
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »