Reviews for The Escape
champylin chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
now... that was great! LOLz ken mcgregor? have'nt heard of him... but he sure adds a twist! LOLZ
champylin chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
hahaha! I knew it! Fuuko was planning something all alaong! You're dead mikagami! LOLz loved this chapter!
champylin chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
ouch that hurt... I even got hit! the part when Tokiya told Fuuko she'll jump on any man who gives her attention... oich!-well... ouch for me too! uhm... never mind... anyway... so Tokiya's also interested with neon? or is it just for an excure? ok nect chapter! i'm glad this story is complete and i can go see every chapter on and on! coz' if not! I'll be stalking you to write the next chapter... LOLz
champylin chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
Raiha's jealous! yipee back on track with reading the story! LOLz anyway... maybe raiha never confesses his feelings for fuuko in the past coz' he didn't think that he'd have a chance! lolz well you'll never know... well... you do your the writer! :))
champylin chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
the beating was from Tokiya right? it must be! LOLz and Fuuko is just SO dense... .well... oi! I gotta go... class wil be starting in like 15 mins and i gotta walk! wah! ok got to go! i love your story! I can't wait to get over with class and EXAM! WAH!
champylin chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
omg! this is like the best flame of recca fic i've read so far! Wah1! I have class in less than 30 mins and have an exam but here i am still reading this story! It's so wonderfully written! I want to read more! but i gotta go... i promise to read more after class even though i have a paper due tomorrow and a quiz! I love this sotry so much! even if it becomes the cause of my failed exams! LOLz
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
OMG!This reminded me of Oh!Ladies and Gentlemen(b'cuz of the cheerleading outfit thingy and actually it's a CCS fanfic that my nee-san used to like) but I think yours is better,khryzle-san.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I just forgotten that your a Filipino, well, magaling lang talaga akong maglimot ng mga bagay-bagay at alam mo ba?Nagkamali pa ako ng of yours kjryzle-san, it was sOduin nItrate-san' this is giving me a headache.A big one.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
Walang poblema! Intayin ko yan epilogue mo a! And napakagandang story itonf the escape. More power to you in writing and congratulations on finishing a story!
sOdium nItrate chapter 19 . 1/23/2009
Am, anou. Diba dapat, may English name din ang ‘monkey’? Say, Phlegm perhaps?

Haha! Get it? Get it? Phlegm?

Not funny? Fine!

Oh, I know! I heard this sternum-cracking-joke on the hospital yesterday. Anong insecto ang laging dumudugo? Seret? Edi Ipis-taxis! Haha! Not very amusing, huh?

God I’m drunk again. . . When I’m drunk I made up funny conclusion like this.

Is Tokiya’s er, you know, relieved when he put ice inside his pants? Diba, cold compress is for muscle constriction and, er, (sige na nga!) erection is considered as one? Diba dapat warm compress? I’m confused!

Hehe! The bottom line is, I think your story really rock! Honestly, pare! Are you a pare? Why am I calling you pare? What are we talking about, anyway? Oh yeah! Well, I should have make a statue of you inside my room, to worship you know. But my father won’t let me. . . Gomen nasai po! T_T

Funny thing is, Tokiya reminded me of Draco Malfoy, minsan kay he-who-must-not-be-named pa nga and Raiha Reminded me of Cedric Diggory (Sumalangit nawa ang kanyang kaluluwa) and Fuuko reminded me of, er, well she doesn’t really reminded me of someone. Same as you! You didn’t remind me of someone. You’re unique dude! Job well done! lm/,O_o)

More ToFuu! More ToFuu! More ToFuu!
Soduim nitrate chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Am, anou. Diba dapat, may English name din ang ‘monkey’? Say, Phlegm perhaps?

Haha! Get it? Get it? Phlegm?

Not funny? Fine!

God I’m drunk again. . . When I’m drunk I made up funny conclusion like this.

More ToFuu! More ToFuu! More ToFuu!
icy-pretear01 chapter 19 . 1/23/2009
hey there!...i'm from the Phil too...good fic, i love tofuu!...the proposaL scene was embarassing and hiLarious yet so touching and sweet at the same time!...haha keep on writing!...
Animeni chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
thanks for the update. great ending!

an epilogue would be nice, 'though I think it's fine the way it is. looking forward to reading another great tofuu fanfic from you in the future...
Elyre chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
FINALLY! I FOUND ANOTHER COMPLETED AND WELL WRITTEN TOFUU FIC! Thank you for sharing the story! I find it amusing that you used some of the Slam Dunk characters in this chapter. I'm an SD fan as well.

In any case, I enjoyed reading this fic. Hope you continue writing more tofuu fics. There aren't really enough to satisfy my craving. LOL.
radcliffe-dreams chapter 19 . 1/13/2009
i should give this chappie four thumbs up ( my feet included of course and no offense meant) and an A grade for it. with five-star , I think the marriage proposal was unique and hilarious ( i could have died from embarrassment and possibly from sweetness of it if it ever happens to me too.)

i'm surprised that you would include slamdunk characters in it, but it fitted the fic so well..hahaha..hanamichi's still a big baka. an epilogue would be nice! kudos to you!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »