Reviews for Moving On
shawnders808 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww! That's sad!

Update it soon!

kk or art can go boomHM chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OMG! you should so mack this a story instead of a what do they call them again oh ur there just one page or sometihng ... oh well you should so continue this storey!
GaarasBloodyHelper chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
!

I love it!

But it's really sad. :

I think it's really good! I give a 5/5
Aoi Rain chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This is your first Harvest Moon story? That's amazing.

The story is very well written, and I did not notice any mistakes. You portrayed the actions well, and it's not everyday that you start off with such a sad event. Most stories that I have read start off with a girl moving away and onto a decrepit old farm. (Though some of them are quite hilarious.)

You had a good amount of description, and none of it was in words that would make your audience smaller. I'm going to click some buttons down below, just so you know! _

I cannot wait to see more of this. Good luck with writing!

Aoi
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was really good! It started off so sad, but I was happy that, in the end Erica was able to put the tragic event behind her and move on. I liked that you made Jamie nice in this. It seems that in many fics he's portrayed as mean, heartless, and uncaring. But you gave him a different light, nice job! Overall, I found your story to be well written and I enjoyed reading it. So now without further ado, it's time to push some important buttons below...

I hope to read more Harvest Moon fics from you in the future.

Ja ne!
satchel93 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was terrific! outstanding!