Reviews for Denial
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I came to your story from Arya's prayers favorite list and I'm so glad I did. I really enjoyed the trip though Sarah's mind. Were you excited to see the married couple plot device used in season 2?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
A few paragraphs were too long. Otherwise it is a great story.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I loved this! So beautiful! :)
Jana chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I liked this story, it was well done. I agree that the formatting could be broken up a little, but Sarahs' character is spot on at this point. I think Sarah knows even at this point that Casey understands her feeling for Chuck, even if he sees them as both a weakness for her and a danger to him. All in all a very enjoyable story!
HATEmach1ne chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was amazing. The level of description you put into and the characterization of Sarah is great, especially towards the end. Your writing is magical and I hope you continue to show us your talented writing. ]
Red Death chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Holy huge blocks of unformatted text, Batman!

Seriously, a good tip for improvement: Slice these giant blocks of text into paragraphs. These are just WAY too big.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was really good! I loved it! Ha, she denies everything...anyways, great job! (:

Angelica
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Good stuff. There's a lot of tension in Sarah's character and I think you captured that.
susann chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
wow! wow! wow! no doubt you are truly and astonishing writer. Great use of vocabulary and very detailed. never in my life had i have to use the dictionary so often in one sitting as i did for your wonderful piece of work. you captured every bits gracefully. well done! (to keep it simple, or else i would have to look words up in the thesaurus to find every single adjectives to describe your marvelous writing skill) and oh man, the tensions were very well displayed!
fancyjules chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This was fantastic - completely in character for Sarah, who I suspect really does have all these feelings, and I love the way you've captured Chuck's attitude on the world. Great job!
TrueBlueWolf25 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow! Have to say that I loved it. Your writing style is very different (no dialogue) but I really liked it and you certainly use a big vocabulary which is something that is really nice to see. Anyway I loved how you had Sarah admit how she felt in the end after denying it through the entire story. You definitely did the characters justice. Keep up the good work!
3littlethoughts chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow... I just... wow! This just might be the best Chuck fanfic I have read so far. You've nailed their characters and I just loved Sarah contemplating their situation while Chuck was already asleep. And the whole "denial" theme - so clever :) It was a lovely way to show Sarah's true feelings without - in her opinion - actually doing so. Perfect. I also really liked your comparisons between Chuck and Brye and how Chuck, even without being a super agent with smoldering blue eyes, could make Sarah fall in love with him. This fic is amazing. Keep up the great work! Five stars * ;)
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
okay.

i think that's most definatley the best one chapter fic i've ever read.

the way you discribed his eyes.

heck!

ALL the discriptions you did.

they were all amazing.

it made me really happy and some tears may or may have not come to my eyes!
Darla chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was the best Chuck and Sarah fic i've read yet! How you wrote the characters was so spot on! You should write more of these...a lot more.
Soccergirl004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this was amazing please keep going! i love your descriptions, and you nailed Sarah's character.