Reviews for Traveling
maryh10000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved everyone in this. Falman changing his "technically he shouldn't" to having him throw the ball in from the sidelines was great. Or maybe that was what Falman was thinking all along?

Poor Fuery - short, and he doesn't really understand basketball.

And I can just see Havoc spinning the basketball on his finger.

Favorite line: "I want you men back in the office in two hours, and no more than one of you should be in a wheelchair"
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I really liked this, there isn't much mangaverse written at all, so this was fun.

I'm guessing this is AFTER everything gets back to normal and everyone is transferred back? (I sure hope that is what happens... I'm a sucker for happy endings. That's how I'm writing it at least... everyone gets back to where they "need" to be.)

I loved Havoc being so casual in the end. You got him spot on. He's loyal to a fault and hard working, but just so "good natured" in character. The class clown as well as some "muscle" in Roy's team.
Kitty Otaku chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Uwaae! That was totally awesommee! Havoc is really in character, actually, all of them are. What happened in chapter 40 again? I've forgotten since the release of chapter 72 on one of the fullmetal sites.
Dailenna chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I don't know why, but I adore wheelchair!Havoc. He's just so adorable :3

Aww, Hawkeye's left out XD Maybe she could ref for them or something. Oh, the story's complete . . . Well, it was a cute little ending, with Havoc joining in in his wheelchair.
rizahawkeye28 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
i liked this stories plot it was really good but maybe you should consider rewriting it so it is a little more have a great plot you just need to try and reword it just a bit.