Reviews for Copy Of Yesterday
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
thanks a very good story. I always fould so few storys of daneil and sha're that it comfused me after all you can do anything in ff
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very great story!
Learninganew chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I just discovered this story and I don't understand why it hasn't gotten more reviews. It's really pretty darn good! Maybe the only thing lacking is more Jack and Sara but since it's a Daniel Sha're story... well, it had enough I guess. :-)

I'm off to read some more of your stories. Thanks for sharing them.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love this story. I am mostly a Jack/Sam fan but even though Jack was with Sara it was very good. Jack and Sam are friends and Daniel has the love of his life. I like Daniel/Sha're stories. I always felt the love between them were so strong and love that about them. I feel the same about Jack and Sam. Thanks again, I really enjoyed reading it.

:-)
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
good plot idea and great story all the way though!
Christine Erik chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw! Very good. I especially liked the ending. Great story-an interesting idea. *hopeful look* Maybe you will write (or have written) more stories like this one that we can read? Anyway, great job, and I look forward to seeing more from you. :D
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I really like that, very well done!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was awesome! Another tale that left me feeling better after reading it than when I started. Wonderful sense of relationships, maturing, beginning and not taking the easy route of a quick fix, yet not drawing things out too much to pointless angst. A great balance and good story. Thank you for writing this!
alessiana chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was wonderful!
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. It's been quite a long time since I got to read a nice long Daniel/Sha're fic from you... (long time since I last read ANY Stargate fiction actually)... And it amazes me how much I loved it even after all this time! Excellent story, convincing plot, good writing and characterization and all those wonderful Daniel/Sha're moments... What more could I ask for? So THANK YOU so much!

And have a very Merry Christmas! :)
jaj chapter 1 . 12/19/2007