Reviews for Look Who's Talking
Anisoka280 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
great story lots of laughs please continue
nikikins chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Just to reiterate what others have written: this was hilarious! So witty. I never thought I would think the name Replicator was cool, but there you go. I do now! Thanks for the laughs and charm.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
KEEEEEPP GOOOIIINNGG!

asdfghjkl :)
sagey chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
now this story you should write more of...tagan is just too cute and funny...

hugs
The Sway Wannabe chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
roflmao PLEASE PLEASE update this it is great can't wait to read more.
Kariesue chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
LOL way too cute! This was obviously written before the ep Search and Rescue. Loved how he wanted the name Replicator, and thought John's name too boring (but his hair was pretty cool). And the part about only being able to produce so much spit to ruin the clothing those Athosians keep bringing him. And his observations about how men are NOT the people to leave a baby with. Thanks, this was a nice read and had me laughing the whole ride.
RomyGirl123 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
I like, I like.
igfbss chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is the funniest thing I have read - in my head the baby sounds like Rodney. Some more of this would be fantastic.
trulypai chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I love this, I hope you continue.

This line:

If weight of hair is proportionate to sanity, I guess that explains why I’m the sanest person around.

Pure genious, really. :)
bored2pieces2 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Teeheehee! That was just so cute. That baby is adorable and hilarious. Replicator. Heehee.
Linyke chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Hope it doesn't end here. That child is so right! Can't wait for more!
Sara's Shadow chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Now that's too cute. I laughed while reading it :) nice work
Eden chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
This is absolutely hilarious! More please!
renisanz chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Ha. Another hilarious chapter. I like how Tagan wants to tug on Ronon's dreads.
Kateari chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
This is so funny it is like reading a book that my parents have. I'll have to get back to you on what it is called. it is kind of a comedy book.

This is definately original I have never read anything like this!