Reviews for Yōkai Naruto
justdatdude chapter 1 . 1/1
men you are writing rubbish
fatima343 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
JD Fanficing chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
needs to be good
Etiolates chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
English Language - 0/100

Is English your first language?

If so you should never attempt to write another story ever again.

If not, you fail your English class. Study more.

I'm also pretty sure several words aren't even English and your grammar is *BEEEEEEEP* awful.

Writing Grade - 0/100

What the Hell is going on here? It's way too rushed. There is no speech, there is no description, it might as well be an episode guide for all its worth. Zilch. (Just so you know that I'm not a hypocrit, the word 'zilch' is not English, it's German)

Spelling Grade - 0/100

What the *BEEEEEEEP* Hell do you think you're doing? How the *BEEEEEEP* you expect anyone to take your writing seriously when you spell like a *BEEEEEEEEEP* six year old!

If you are under six years old. Fairly good spelling, but wait for a few months or years until peaople can understand you, yes?

If you are six years old I apologise.

If you are between six and eleven, practice a bit more, yeah dude? Are you in the bottom English set or what?

If you are eleven or over repeat kindergarten. I say eleven or over because I spelled better than you when I was eleven! I'm serious! I had a national spelling level of 18!

If you are foreign, you should wait until you are a bit better at English spelling before you subit stories on the World Wide Web in English.

If you have a medical condition please get someone to check over your work before you submit it.

Overall Grade - 0/100

Again, what the *BEEEEEEEP* are you doing?

Read the above as soon as possible.

If English is your first language you just completely *BEEEEEEEP* it. It is a *BEEEEEEEP* of what it should be. In other words - You disgrace the English language.
Wiccan Queen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Plz update soon
Darknessflamesaiyan chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
The story was good but could you make more chapters for it I would appreciate it !...
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
interesting it has potential
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
LOVE the idea, and I hope you update it soon! W
death93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
update soon
Nikita Rae Tempest chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very very good. I hope you will keep up the good writing and also even though it's ok bunched up reviewers would be able to read it better if you only put 3 to 5 sentences to a paragraph but other then that I loved it!
Devilsummoner666 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Have the 2 people be Kami and Shinigami 2 make him an ally or some thing so they give him their power along with Kyuubi. Also make the chapters longer and update soon
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was horrible! For one thing, this isn't a chapter; it's a bloody paragraph. Second, you need to fix your sentences; where the hell is the "" between spoken words? You better fix this trash.
XEDSA chapter 1 . 12/29/2009

English language 0

This guy 1

Haha you are in a league of your own my good sir.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »