Reviews for Get Up
thingy-me-jellyfis chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Yes! Finally a story about Kaiser in season 4! Yay! You just made my day. I am curious to see what his new deck will be like... I just can't imagine him without his Cyber Dragons! Keep up the good work!
The Banana Nut Muffin chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aww! It didn't seem angsty, but I liked it! I saw 164 and thought it was sad, but cute! - YAY! They're going to the Pro leagues together! Thats soo nice! but ya know...I've never ever seen Zane hug his brother! T.T xD
BlackForestRun chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
...This has to be the most canon GX story I have seen in ages.

And no, I do not think it's angst. I think it is very hopeful...

Kaiser is completely in character, and the fic as a whole was very moving and uplifting.

The writers have dishonored Ryo so much, and I have been so angry, but this story has made me feel so much better.

Maybe this change is good for him...perhaps he could evolve, and leave "perfection" behind, to be something more...

After all he's been through, he does not deserve to be left behind broken, lonely, and defeated.

He should keep looking forwards, to a new future.

An uncertain future, where he walks into the Darkness of the Unknown...

Only this time, he knows he's not alone.

And yes, I believe that if the writers give him the chance, he will rise again.

He has not reached his pinnacle, not yet.

No true duelist does, that is, until they become a legend.

Does this new deck involve his Cyber Dragons? If not, that would be an outrage.

But I digress.

Thank you, for giving the Kaiser his due respect.
KAISRE chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
GO KAISER

Whoot, you stuck to canon pretty well and kudos to you for that! 8D I was really angry at the writers for degrading his character like that, but this fic made me feel better )

Great story!

~Kaisre
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Nicely done. And it was so encouraging for you to add that glimmer of hope at the end...thanks for that. :) I love your writing; hope to see more soon!
SharinganWarriorTribute chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I'm too lazy to log in.

nice. the Japanese names confuse me a bit...but oh well. still good.
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Mm, mm, mm...ya can't keep a true duelist down.

So, um, what's his new deck gonna be like?

And...are the boys gonna enter the Pro Leagues as a singing duo? Like Fubuki wanted to do with Asuka? XP

Shoot. Just spoiled the somber mood, didn't I?