Reviews for Dead End
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love it! Very good! The last part with Angel and the Watcher, was very dificult to read, because I really like Faith. And the two talking make me sick! But it was necessary!
Savage Reprise2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
It's obviously just a one off thing but it was fantasticly written on par with your other story that I read.

I am impressed at how you seem to know just the spot to squeeze the most emotional juice out of all the characters (which were all well depicted too). The idea of the watchers council killing faith was just meant to be.
frank parr chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
very well writen . i'm left wondering ... will there be more ? a new ''original'' slayer wrten about by you ? i hope so . kep up the good work !
S J Smith chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
This piece made me sniffle. Faith as a compassionate character, a nice change. Good job!
Michele chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
good story! Aislinn fit in perfectly with the other characters, almost as if she were a part of the show.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That wasn't what I expected, but good story!
Summersbro3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
wtf? Angel should have ripped that Biatch's lungs out
spikesgirl2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Awww... they killed Faith. She was cool. There's gonna be more, rite? Cuz that was a good story line. Trina
L.E. Lamkin chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
That was so good! Poor, poor Faith, though. I liked Aislinn, she was just doing what she had to do. I really think you should continue this. I want to know more about the new Slayer and what happens to her. I wouldn't mind seeing the Scooby Gang's reactions to another Slayer either, and their eventual discovery of what Aislinn and the Council had to do to Faith. Veeeeery interesting...
IceWing chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Good Fic. Accurate depiction of all involved, IMHO. Keep up the good work.