Reviews for Mending
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 1/22
Yes, this is awesome!
Beaker chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ha! That was pretty awesome. You wrote it in a way that made it feel like a normal Avatar episode just playing in my head. Also, THANK YOU for not making Zuko just some humorless, angsty loner with a temper problem. Sure, he has some of all of those traits, but his character developes past them through the series and by the time he joins with the GAang, it is a very small part of his character. A lot of writers seem to struggle to see that, but you hit it spot on. Great story, now I gotta check out your other works.
wildivy15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh my. This was the funniest fanfiction I have ever read! Pweease continue! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Katara is such a b***h in this, it's not even funny! I loved the end though and zuko's creepy smile
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Haha nice
Sterling95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love when Sokka acts like a big brother. And I love Zuko. And this made me smile. Thank you.
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
love this. but katara is almost too bitchy
hihazuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my god, this is brilliant. Who knew mending would be Zuko's forte? I just love how he gets under her skin all the time.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was fantastic! Made me laugh out loud :) Really wonderful job
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I laugh at this awkwardly romantic fanfic! Ahahaha! Ha!
Madeline chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
"OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE MORE BECAUSE I AM DROOLING ON MYSELF RIGHT NOW."
*quietly sits up straight while putting on a serious look and folding her hands*
"No seriously, write more of this amazing story."
merlioske chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i thought i might die laughing at this one o.o that i did x"D one heck of a piece . can't wait to read the rest x"D go Zuzu sewing go!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
this is great.
xxTheLonelyAngelxx chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
lol good story... i can't stop laughing... (Thats a good thing funny ending and all)
Fiona chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Really funny!
A good ozai impression would have been "you will learn respect, and suffering will be your teacher."
Lightning's cool too though