Reviews for Mending
pasadisu chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is so lovely. Your writing and your characterization of them are so, so, so lovely. This is actually the second time I'm reading it; I'm trying to get your atmosphere and love and complete awesomeness memorized in my bones, because you have definitely inspired me to try and attempt an ATLA story, but I really don't think I can do what you can.

I think my favorite thing is how you weave in the culture of the nations, like the fire nation dress, and I adore Zuko and Toph's relationship so much!
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Haha! That was great! The ending ,especially!
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
aww! The end was cute! I love stories like this.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Cute
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This gave me giggles. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was awesome. That is all.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Yes, this is awesome!
Beaker chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ha! That was pretty awesome. You wrote it in a way that made it feel like a normal Avatar episode just playing in my head. Also, THANK YOU for not making Zuko just some humorless, angsty loner with a temper problem. Sure, he has some of all of those traits, but his character developes past them through the series and by the time he joins with the GAang, it is a very small part of his character. A lot of writers seem to struggle to see that, but you hit it spot on. Great story, now I gotta check out your other works.
wildivy15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh my. This was the funniest fanfiction I have ever read! Pweease continue! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Katara is such a b***h in this, it's not even funny! I loved the end though and zuko's creepy smile
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Haha nice
Sterling95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love when Sokka acts like a big brother. And I love Zuko. And this made me smile. Thank you.
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
love this. but katara is almost too bitchy
hihazuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my god, this is brilliant. Who knew mending would be Zuko's forte? I just love how he gets under her skin all the time.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/13/2013