Reviews for Mending
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FUNNY
Arcole chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
"That voice. Funny, how it rasped: like he'd broken it permanently one day, like he'd screamed it all out and spoke only with the quiet echo what should have been a normal boy's tones."

This bit is easily the best bit of writing I've read in a long long time. This piece is full of great turns of phrase and great development-plus it is loads of fun to read. Love how you've worked everybody in too. Sparky! I had Toph call him Fire boy, but Sparky is so much better. I may steal that!
MichiRini chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
GAH! The awesomeness isn't restricted to Ozai's Vengeance!

*bows before your awesomeness*

This is phenomenal. The writing style isn't quite as formal as in Ozai's Vengeance, but that's to be expected when writing from the point of view of Katara, a Water Tribe citizen, instead of Zuko, a Fire Nation Prince.

It's hilarious... And perfectly, 100 per cent in-character. I love it! My favorite parts:

"'Your brother and I are having a talk!'

"She formed an amplifier with her hands. 'A manly-man talk about tea and makeup?'

"'Yes! And you're not invited!'"

"'You have not. That braid was between your shoulders before. Now it hangs down closer to your-' He looked away. 'It's longer.'

"'And it's not in a braid any longer, genius.'

"'I know that! Women don't wear braids.' His face met his palm. 'I mean, braids are for little girls. I mean, um…you look different.'"

"'That is so awesome!' Sokka said, clapping. 'Do your sister!'

Zuko's eyes popped. 'I mean, do an impression of your sister,' Sokka added."

"Sokka held up one finger. 'He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja.'"

And the whole thing where Zuko shows Katara how to find her way around the Western Air Temple... For the Zutara-ness...
flower213 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Fantastic! I love it! Zuko and Katara really get along. lol. When he tells her the secret to not getting lost is so hot.
idkmybffspike chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This review is actually for Cooking:

(And the one on Cooking is actually for Mending.)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it! :D VERY good! I can't wait until Part Three comes out! PLEASE don't leave me hanging too long!
Legacy of the Avatar chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
ROFL! I love it!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
"He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja."

That. Made me laugh. A lot. I love the way you write _
Call it Karma chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OH GOD! Much better than the typical..."oh you betrayed me once i won't let it happen again...zomg i'm falling in love with zuko..." plotline! loved it. quirky...fun...and i wish there were more!
RainoftheFirenation chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Ha ha ha ha! That was awesome! I love the way you made the group act around Zuko...and Sparky? Awesome!
Alexavier chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
that was so great! It totally reminded me of a peice over on DA about zuko protecting katara's modesty. I could totally see this being and episode!
Queen Plutonium chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow, I can'r believe how real the characters are! ther just like they would be in hte series! Amazing! So cute and funny, I love the enidng, and where Katara is lost and Zuko grabs her in the dark... WOHO!

Please write a sequel! I REALY can't wait for more!
workaholic chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
*weeps uncontrollably* I WANT MORE! Please continue, I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens next! This story is so funny and so clever, ans SO COOL! I luv Zuko and Katara! ZUTARA 4EVAH!
bwit9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
this story is so sweet. you really stayed true to the characters and mixd just the right ammount of funniness into it. i'm def going to check out your other stuff. :)
Lay-Z-Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I have read this story about a million times, and I just can't get enough of it! I can't wait for you to continue it!

Okay. Reasons to continue this story:

1. This is the funniest, wittiest story I've ever read.

2. Zutara pwns.

3. Your grammar and spelling are like a fresh drink of water.

4. The plot is grabbing.

5. Zutara, again, pwns.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
what no continue...i want to read more.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »