Reviews for Mending
idkmybffspike chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This review is actually for Cooking:

(And the one on Cooking is actually for Mending.)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it! :D VERY good! I can't wait until Part Three comes out! PLEASE don't leave me hanging too long!
Legacy of the Avatar chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
ROFL! I love it!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
"He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja."

That. Made me laugh. A lot. I love the way you write _
Call it Karma chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OH GOD! Much better than the typical..."oh you betrayed me once i won't let it happen again...zomg i'm falling in love with zuko..." plotline! loved it. i wish there were more!
RainoftheFirenation chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Ha ha ha ha! That was awesome! I love the way you made the group act around Zuko...and Sparky? Awesome!
Alexavier chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
that was so great! It totally reminded me of a peice over on DA about zuko protecting katara's modesty. I could totally see this being and episode!
Queen Plutonium chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow, I can'r believe how real the characters are! ther just like they would be in hte series! Amazing! So cute and funny, I love the enidng, and where Katara is lost and Zuko grabs her in the dark... WOHO!

Please write a sequel! I REALY can't wait for more!
workaholic chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
*weeps uncontrollably* I WANT MORE! Please continue, I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens next! This story is so funny and so clever, ans SO COOL! I luv Zuko and Katara! ZUTARA 4EVAH!
bwit9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
this story is so sweet. you really stayed true to the characters and mixd just the right ammount of funniness into it. i'm def going to check out your other stuff. :)
Lay-Z-Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I have read this story about a million times, and I just can't get enough of it! I can't wait for you to continue it!

Okay. Reasons to continue this story:

1. This is the funniest, wittiest story I've ever read.

2. Zutara pwns.

3. Your grammar and spelling are like a fresh drink of water.

4. The plot is grabbing.

5. Zutara, again, pwns.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
what no continue...i want to read more.
knd chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG! This is very witty AND funny! Wished you could continue it!
Flameo chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
*makes bambieyes* please continue? please? this storys awsome, nevr red bettr! i luved zuko and katara togethr! rox ma sox!
CyberD chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
"You and I have to talk" now doesn't Zuko sound just like his mama. This was great! Loved the interaction between them all. It was great.
catastrophic chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Amazing story! Each detail was accurate. I really hope you continue your excellent work! :)
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »