Reviews for Mending
lychee loving chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This entire thing is made of awesome and win. You deserve an internet, or whatever it is they offer these days. XD

Seriously, everything seemed very in character, and I'm kinda scared to realize that this could very well happen in canon. It's unnerving XD Plus points for all the Zuko friendships. And the return of Zuko-in-an-apron. XD

And now, I eagerly await the rest of this series 8D
Avelera chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This fic is amazing! Exactly what I needed after WAT, you should add more chapters of these "little moments". I think even when the next episode comes out they'll fit just fine.
Liem chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OMK. I loved this.
naria-satome chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
very funny. i hope this happen in the show.
bellefavrielle chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh my GOD, this is so perfect. Definitely my favorite post-312 fic I've read so far. I really, really loved Toph in this, and how her and Zuko are BFFs. Almost everything in this fic seems like it could be canon. I also loved that we got to see them talk about little things, like tea and hair and sewing. In the actual series, we don't have time for many small, quiet moments like that, but I love the little glimpses you come up with.

Thank you so much for writing this, and I can't wait to see it continued!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Awesome! I can't wait for the other parts in this series.

Zuko doing "chores" the awesome!
Ava22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
And again a great story! You're good! Although as much as I would love to see Zuko act like this, I'm afraid it's a little OOC (but who cares!). You nailed Katara though. She was such a bitch in "the western air temple", I couldn't believe it! You really made her come around in a believable way. As I said, if only the series would follow the same path as this story... I'd love it!
gratuity chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Here from lj. Lovely, lovely fic! Ep312 put all sorts of fic ideas in my head. :)

I really loved this line:

"That voice. Funny, how it rasped: like he'd broken it permanently one day, like he'd screamed it all out and spoke only with the quiet echo what should have been a normal boy's tones."

Gorgeous imagery! Perfect for Zuko and his character.

And Zuko comparing the temple to a ship so Katara could find her way around? Very sweet, I loved it. Definitely fave-ing, I'll keep an eye out for any other parts to the trilogy should you choose to continue it!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I laughed. So much!
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Stretch marks!

But wait, don't all the women in the Fire Nation Army wear uniforms that bear their midriffs? What's up with that?

Either way, I hope that the series chooses to follow a reconciliation like this.
Irrel chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I need to draw Zuko and Toph now, you write them so cute together! I love how in character this is, and I hope that you make it a series.
EmbraceDiversity chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
What an absolutely outstanding fic! Everyone in character. You're very talented, please write more when you can!
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ah, this is lovely. I really like the way you write the characters, how Zuko is trying so hard to fit in and be lighthearted, but still has all this agnst inside that pops out when you least expect it. And Katara with all her responcibilities and imperfections. And the 'Aang look.' And Sokka is perfect.

You also have a gift for describing body language. It really brings the story to life.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
hahahaha! Can't-breath! lol! Love this long one-shot!

Can't wait for the next one!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Priceless! Totally priceless! I can't wait for the next installment. Just utterly love your work!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »