Reviews for Mending
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh, oh wow. Best, EVER!

I like how, for once, Zuko clearly has feelings for Katara (and even seems to admit it to himself!) long before Katara has non-murderous feelings towards him.

Perfect. Absolutley perfect. And Kudos to your Toph characterization.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh my God, this was the best, most amusing, brilliant story I've read in a long time.

I would do anything to see some of this actually happening in the show.

I really like how you made Zuko stand up to Katara, regardless of her initial scary little speech in 312, and I also like how protective of Aang he is in this story, very much more like a mentor to him than a simple firebending teacher.

I loved the dialogues and the interaction among all characters.

This story, from Zuko playing Toph's ostrich horse, to all his hilarious impressions (and the chilling one of Ozai), to the stitching of Katara's dress, and so much more... was pure genius.

I can't wait for the next one in the trilogy :)
Psycotaco chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
best ten minutes i've had all week. keep up this awesome writing!
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That is sheer genius! What's funny is when Zuko mentioned his apron, I made a sound like a giggle/snort. And then the next sentence was Katara making that sound. I started rolling and didn't stop. Several giggle/snorts later I reached the end. Thank you. I'll have to remember not to read your work and eat at the same time.
Jecir chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was funny!
gauchadeutsche chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
ROFL! This was too funny for words, especially how Toph gives away all of Zuko's secrets without a second thought. Zuko's evil moment (sewing up Katara's clothes) was hilarious as well, and I love Sokka in this piece. Well done!
Timeless Traveler chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was so funny. I love how brotherly Zuko was to Toph.
sev7n chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow, this was really great. Seriously. Your "3 drinks" series was also awesome, as is Ozai's Vengeance. Your works really are some of the best. I really can't think of much to say about them, simply because they were so good that there wasn't much to critique. It was a brilliant idea for Ozai's Vengeance though: you paid perfect tribute to the canonical relationship between Aang and Katara and yet still turned it into a romance of Katara and Zuko.

Your character development is very good. Looking at it, it seems like it SHOULD be a but OOC to have Katara having such simple conversations with Zuko so quickly, but you pull it off so well that it actually does flow very well. You pulled it off very well.

However, in spite of that, there are a couple small things I noticed. Nothing very large, just a few small details. For instance, Katara is the one who saw Zuko and Iroh in the tea shop of the upper ring of Ba Sing Se, so wouldn't she have known about his apron? Beyond that though, I couldn't find anything else wrong (and thats hardly an issue: just me being unnecessarily critical, like always) with this fiction, and it was so well written! I truly can't wait for the next installment.
anny chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this is positively great! i imagine the gang is going to be finding out a lot of interesting things about our favorite firebender. can't wait for the second part
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
LOL, Zuko's a ninja and Zuko does the Iroh voice for the group! NICE!
bhut chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Loved it. It seems quite genuine, and considering that WAT seemed to have been written by a bunch of authors straight from here, I won't be surprised if the next episode - whatever and whenever it may be - will be something along those lines as well.
OveractiveImagination39 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I have been going through withdrawal! 312 was incredible. This was perfect. I would love to see this kind of stuff in the show. I love the impersonations and the way you played in the part about Ozai was great. I hope you do more in this series because this was fun!
killertrees chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was amazing!

This line made my laugh so hard I cried: "Sokka held up one finger. "He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja.""

I LOVED this. Please do more!

And YAY for the new episode! I was practically screaming in my apartment when they rejected him at first. Awesome, awesome stuff.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hahah! I love how everyone likes him except her. And Toph is always great. 'I'm too blind.' XD
loaned chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
. Cool, keep up the good work.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »