Reviews for Mending
Harlequindays chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Awesomeness abounds in this story.

Awesomeness to the nth power.

You rock.

End of story.
Niaroanc chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Awesome! I wish my writing was as good as yours is. I wish I could give some critisism but I can't think of any...
Heihachi-Katayama chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
To put it simply...I can't stop laughing. That was a REALLY good story and REALLY well written! Amazing! Everyone was so in character...well, some were not, but most of them were. Very creative, very good, and I can't wait for another chapter! If you are writing anymore, that is...
Kitkat113227 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I love this! Its awesome! So good!
WhiteFlame-XIII chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That is Amazing. The best Fic I read in a very long time. I'm going to read the others, too
Preston78 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
You did a great job with this story! It was well written and very funny. Can't wait to read the next part!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very, very nice. Wonderfully smooth transition from tense anxiety to humor and a tentative bit of acceptance. I was halfway through before it occurred to me this might become a zutara fic- and that's a good thing, because it means you're taking their complex relationship at a believable pace. I like Katara's reactions here; the jealousy, the frustration and need to blame Zuko for everything because she still hasn't forgiven him yet.

I loved the scene of the impressions, and how quickly it went bad. Well done.

My favorite part:

"Zuko, Zuko, Zuko!" Katara threw her hands in the air. "That's all anyone ever talks about, anymore! Zuko! He's everywhere!"

Sokka held up one finger. "He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja."

It's sounds so much like something you'd hear them say on the show. Both Katara AND Sokka.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16