Reviews for Mending
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Beautiful. Funny. Fairly in character (I'm just not sure if Zuko really would know all those skills, but yes.) And everyone else is definitely, perfectly in character. The perfect fix for weeks of no Avatar!
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
this was bloody freaking brilliant.

the blind jokes hilarious.

topha dn zuko interaction perfect, i can totalyl see her warming up to him immediately.

oh zuko. . .very amusing.

~C
Watching Eternity chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That may be one of the funniest things I've read in forever! Great job!
schoutrold chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
bwahahahahahaa! OMFG!I want more of these! read more chapters in this story, I beg you! You are a fabulous writer, I mean it, I really do! I especially like the Zuko and Toph making so great friends-part. I by my self has stated to think of them like sister and brother. Toph doesnt seem really angry with him in "The western air temple" when she says that Zuko joining the group will give her plenty of tim to pay him back for what happened to her feet and they both care a REALLY great deal about Iroh so... yeah, they are a bit a like in the way they behave so I really think that they could end up loving each other, you know just like sister and brother... :D
SheDevil2050 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh my god, I love it. It was well written, funny, and you stuck to the characters very nicely. Also the bit about The Aang Face not working for Zuko is so true.

~SheDevil
Kid Ethernety chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This was funny, and great, please make more fics like this.
chalicity chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
LOL! what a great fic! well-written and very in-character, i think! especially toph and sokka! very entertaiing, thanks for sharing!

(and although katara only saw him for a second and was freaking out so may not remember it, i think she *did* see zuko in his apron in ba sing se.)
Storm Black chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
love, love, love it. So well done, the characters are totally in-character. very good, and very realistic. keep writing!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
...

Wow...

Me likes...

You rock.
animekraze chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*insert long winded laughing* that was great. The interaction was very in-character, and charming. I love the ending. Zuko and sewing XD

FAVIN! KABLAMMOO!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is so great, lovely.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was incredible. You kept everyone in character to the point that I could actually see it happening naturally in the show. And it had a funny ending instead of a sappy one, so it broke the mold. Wonderfully done.
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
wow, amazing story! great job, I thought the characters were very believable :)
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Haha, this was ingenious! I love the way you write Sokka. So priceless.
Kornari chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG! I was alternately laughing my butt off and swooning during this entire story. It's amazingly well written, everyone stays very much in character, and the plotline was excellent. I love the witty comments you put in, and the whole thing about Katara's clothes had me dying of laughter. Amazing job on this, and keep it up!

~Kori