Reviews for Mending
long under tree chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
an excellent avatar fic. you've got the characters and their interactions down pat! :)
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! I loved this story! It was just too cute! It really fit in well with the Western Air Temple episode, I can not wait until Katara finally gets off her high horse...

I loved the image of Zuko sewing/mending. And the relationship that Toph and Zuko had going on. I think the two of them have enough in common that forging a friendship wouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for the great read, I'll be definitely checking out your other stories!

~ Satori Blackthorn
Megan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, this was great! Absolutely perfect! The dialogue was flawless, the characterizations were spot-on, it flowed well - I love it! I really wish this would be animated. It would make me a happy, happy fangirl. :D:D:D
ZUTARAISTEHAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lol! i loved this story!i hope you continue with it please! i can't wait for the next chapter! D
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love it!

I love the Toph/Zuko relationship. Zuko is her ostrich-horse.

Aang/Zuko relationship great!

Sokka's lecture on boomerangs nobody was listening to.

Zuko being good at sewing. The entire thing was great!

And I love the ending the best.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Absolutely wonderful!

My only complaint is that you did not divide each part into different chapters so I could comment on all the things I loved! Really really great!

I loved how all the different relationships developed along this.

and Sokka's "ninja" line. Pure gold.
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was golden! I LOLed the whole way through. Great characterization!
fearlessgurl283 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ROFL. This is great, just GREAT. XD

This is funny, sweet, and just...amazing, all at once. The characters are COMPLETELY IC, the whole one-shot written as if it was canon (it practically is).

And the relationships BETWEEN the characters were perfect, especially the Zuko-Katara one.

And the ending was perfect. ;3
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was brilliant. This is exactly the way I picture their every day life at the moment to be like, especially with everyone learning that there's more to Zuko than what they've known. The bit about Katara's Fire Nation outfit was the best.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FUNNY
Arcole chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
"That voice. Funny, how it rasped: like he'd broken it permanently one day, like he'd screamed it all out and spoke only with the quiet echo what should have been a normal boy's tones."

This bit is easily the best bit of writing I've read in a long long time. This piece is full of great turns of phrase and great development-plus it is loads of fun to read. Love how you've worked everybody in too. Sparky! I had Toph call him Fire boy, but Sparky is so much better. I may steal that!
MichiRini chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
GAH! The awesomeness isn't restricted to Ozai's Vengeance!

*bows before your awesomeness*

This is phenomenal. The writing style isn't quite as formal as in Ozai's Vengeance, but that's to be expected when writing from the point of view of Katara, a Water Tribe citizen, instead of Zuko, a Fire Nation Prince.

It's hilarious... And perfectly, 100 per cent in-character. I love it! My favorite parts:

"'Your brother and I are having a talk!'

"She formed an amplifier with her hands. 'A manly-man talk about tea and makeup?'

"'Yes! And you're not invited!'"

"'You have not. That braid was between your shoulders before. Now it hangs down closer to your-' He looked away. 'It's longer.'

"'And it's not in a braid any longer, genius.'

"'I know that! Women don't wear braids.' His face met his palm. 'I mean, braids are for little girls. I mean, um…you look different.'"

"'That is so awesome!' Sokka said, clapping. 'Do your sister!'

Zuko's eyes popped. 'I mean, do an impression of your sister,' Sokka added."

"Sokka held up one finger. 'He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja.'"

And the whole thing where Zuko shows Katara how to find her way around the Western Air Temple... For the Zutara-ness...
flower213 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Fantastic! I love it! Zuko and Katara really get along. lol. When he tells her the secret to not getting lost is so hot.
idkmybffspike chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This review is actually for Cooking:

(And the one on Cooking is actually for Mending.)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it! :D VERY good! I can't wait until Part Three comes out! PLEASE don't leave me hanging too long!
Legacy of the Avatar chapter 1 . 1/12/2008