Reviews for Mending
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Haha, this was ingenious! I love the way you write Sokka. So priceless.
Kornari chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG! I was alternately laughing my butt off and swooning during this entire story. It's amazingly well written, everyone stays very much in character, and the plotline was excellent. I love the witty comments you put in, and the whole thing about Katara's clothes had me dying of laughter. Amazing job on this, and keep it up!

GUCIGIRL chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
zuko and sokka conspiring RUN KATARA RUN! (but kill them first)
Larien chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
You are a genius! The story was short, sweet, and very funny. Everyone was very much in fact, the dialogue and every else - except for one or two occasional words that Nickolodeon(sp?) would press the prim button on, but who really cares about that? - sounded like an actual episode.

Bravo! It was beautifully done. :D I'm of half a mind to find soem way to send this to Mike and Brian, because I want it to happen!
DeathDragon66 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol interesting story. Man Katara really is getting to be a bitch in the series. Ever since the first episode of the season! I really like how this story went and how Zuko was. lol, wow, Zuko really is a ninja. He can also do impressions of people!

"He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja." -Sokka

Keep up the good work! :)
KatherineAbby chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
oh HAHAHAHAHA! this is priceless. i love it. thanks for that...
singwithin chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow. I'm pretty sure this is the best interaction between Zuko and Katara that I've read. It just- her frustration with him, and his own skills actually being useful- and Toph! Toph and Zuko. omg. I can't even express just how much I really liked this. :]]
long under tree chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
an excellent avatar fic. you've got the characters and their interactions down pat! :)
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! I loved this story! It was just too cute! It really fit in well with the Western Air Temple episode, I can not wait until Katara finally gets off her high horse...

I loved the image of Zuko sewing/mending. And the relationship that Toph and Zuko had going on. I think the two of them have enough in common that forging a friendship wouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for the great read, I'll be definitely checking out your other stories!

~ Satori Blackthorn
Megan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, this was great! Absolutely perfect! The dialogue was flawless, the characterizations were spot-on, it flowed well - I love it! I really wish this would be animated. It would make me a happy, happy fangirl. :D:D:D
ZUTARAISTEHAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lol! i loved this story!i hope you continue with it please! i can't wait for the next chapter! D
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love it!

I love the Toph/Zuko relationship. Zuko is her ostrich-horse.

Aang/Zuko relationship great!

Sokka's lecture on boomerangs nobody was listening to.

Zuko being good at sewing. The entire thing was great!

And I love the ending the best.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Absolutely wonderful!

My only complaint is that you did not divide each part into different chapters so I could comment on all the things I loved! Really really great!

I loved how all the different relationships developed along this.

and Sokka's "ninja" line. Pure gold.
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was golden! I LOLed the whole way through. Great characterization!
fearlessgurl283 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ROFL. This is great, just GREAT. XD

This is funny, sweet, and just...amazing, all at once. The characters are COMPLETELY IC, the whole one-shot written as if it was canon (it practically is).

And the relationships BETWEEN the characters were perfect, especially the Zuko-Katara one.

And the ending was perfect. ;3