Reviews for Mending
Kornari chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG! I was alternately laughing my butt off and swooning during this entire story. It's amazingly well written, everyone stays very much in character, and the plotline was excellent. I love the witty comments you put in, and the whole thing about Katara's clothes had me dying of laughter. Amazing job on this, and keep it up!

~Kori
GUCIGIRL chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
zuko and sokka conspiring RUN KATARA RUN! (but kill them first)
Larien chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
You are a genius! The story was short, sweet, and very funny. Everyone was very much in character...in fact, the dialogue and every else - except for one or two occasional words that Nickolodeon(sp?) would press the prim button on, but who really cares about that? - sounded like an actual episode.

Bravo! It was beautifully done. :D I'm of half a mind to find soem way to send this to Mike and Brian, because I want it to happen!
DeathDragon66 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol interesting story. Man Katara really is getting to be a bitch in the series. Ever since the first episode of the season! I really like how this story went and how Zuko was. lol, wow, Zuko really is a ninja. He can also do impressions of people!

"He's everywhere and he's nowhere. Like a ninja." -Sokka

Keep up the good work! :)
KatherineAbby chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
oh HAHAHAHAHA! this is priceless. i love it. thanks for that...
singwithin chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow. I'm pretty sure this is the best interaction between Zuko and Katara that I've read. It just- her frustration with him, and his own skills actually being useful- and Toph! Toph and Zuko. omg. I can't even express just how much I really liked this. :]]
long under tree chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
an excellent avatar fic. you've got the characters and their interactions down pat! :)
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw! I loved this story! It was just too cute! It really fit in well with the Western Air Temple episode, I can not wait until Katara finally gets off her high horse...

I loved the image of Zuko sewing/mending. And the relationship that Toph and Zuko had going on. I think the two of them have enough in common that forging a friendship wouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for the great read, I'll be definitely checking out your other stories!

~ Satori Blackthorn
Megan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, this was great! Absolutely perfect! The dialogue was flawless, the characterizations were spot-on, it flowed well - I love it! I really wish this would be animated. It would make me a happy, happy fangirl. :D:D:D
ZUTARAISTEHAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lol! i loved this story!i hope you continue with it please! i can't wait for the next chapter! D
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love it!

I love the Toph/Zuko relationship. Zuko is her ostrich-horse.

Aang/Zuko relationship great!

Sokka's lecture on boomerangs nobody was listening to.

Zuko being good at sewing. The entire thing was great!

And I love the ending the best.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Absolutely wonderful!

My only complaint is that you did not divide each part into different chapters so I could comment on all the things I loved! Really really great!

I loved how all the different relationships developed along this.

and Sokka's "ninja" line. Pure gold.
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was golden! I LOLed the whole way through. Great characterization!
fearlessgurl283 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ROFL. This is great, just GREAT. XD

This is funny, sweet, and just...amazing, all at once. The characters are COMPLETELY IC, the whole one-shot written as if it was canon (it practically is).

And the relationships BETWEEN the characters were perfect, especially the Zuko-Katara one.

And the ending was perfect. ;3
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was brilliant. This is exactly the way I picture their every day life at the moment to be like, especially with everyone learning that there's more to Zuko than what they've known. The bit about Katara's Fire Nation outfit was the best.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »