Reviews for Dragons' Blood
Luna636 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Wow... Amazing job on this one!
Luna636 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Interesting... Heading to the next!
Luna636 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Awesome job on this!
Luna636 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, cool story! Heading to the next!w
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Ever gonna update again? It's been five years since your last update! 5 years! Bummed that you haven't updated this but you erite and complete new fanfics. :(
Great story though! :)
Firetan chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Awww. . . please continue? . I like this story!

Hikaru is becoming a bit OOC, but it's alright with the theme of the story. Good work!
triggerspec chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
your a fan of ulquiorra? that's awesome. i LOVE him . well, great job, I shall continue reading another day and I would like to request my ulquiorra story :D its long though but if you get bored take a look :) it's called Fraccion, should be able to jsut get it off my profile :D
triggerspec chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
right on :) im enjoying the story! I was thinking of writing a dragon drive story, but thought i could use sem inspiration :) your story was def a good start! .. btw can they really hear each others thoughts? or is that a guess or jsut your writing? lol sorry for being nosey XD
Isis Isira chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
When is chapter 8 comin? It's been like a month sense I read chappie 7!
ninja enchantress chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
awesome story! please update soon!
Ravendo chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
oh my god! You're alive _ update faster x_x
Solar-Paladin-Kuro chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
just added my last chapter to my dragon drive fan fiction go check it out please!
Solar-Paladin-Kuro chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
very nicely written, Can't wait fo the next chapter. If you have some time maybe you could read my dragon drive story for insperation, It is called Reiji's great adventure.
Ravendo chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
YAY! Another chapter! _ It was really great, and I hope you will update soon Thanks for an awesome story
alicia chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
YAY! You finally finished the chapter! This is getting really interesting. BTW I found this really funny Wolf's Rain fic. It's called 'Its Just The Way Things Are'. :)