Reviews for Foolish, Foolish Heart
eva505 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
I think this was good i hope you right more with them in it
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
So glad this is being continued! Update soon please
texaskid chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
AWWW So sweet. Personally I would have loved to see more romance between Portman and Julie but I loved this anyway.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Love this story so much! I think i read it years ago when it first came out but i'm so glad you've continued :)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Omg so sad :'(
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great first chapter, can't wait to dive into the rest
Kiwiflea chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
I was confused when I got to the second section, because I wasn't sure who you were talking about. I figured charlie, but you didn't mention him by name. Love him and Connie and Julie and portman! Hope you feel better and can't wait to read more!
Lia chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Please, please, PLEASE update this story soon because it's simply fantastic! I just sat and read all of it and it's so addictingly good! Great job!
Dimples73 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
update soon
gypsykl79 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Yay! I love Charlie and Connie! Great Chapter.
texaskid chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
I just recently came across this story and I really like it. I do hope you finish it.
Mami-21 chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
So sweet. So sad. Arghh, so sad. I can actually sympathise with both Julie and Adam. He seems like he has depression, it screws with people so bad. Hope he finds help. And I hope poor Julie gets the love she deserves.
fanficfan84 chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Oh wow, this is a wonderful fic. it has a great storyline and I just want to read more. Hope you post another chapter very soon! Btw, I have to ask: will Julie be getting back together w/ Adam or will she get together w/ Dean or one of the other Ducks? I'll understand if you don't want to answer that though. I just ask b/c I love Dean/Julie and I was kinda hoping they would get together, but then I really do like how you portray all the characters so I would be happy w/ Julie getting together w/ whoever you had in mind.

Anyway, love your story and can't wait for more!
Mami chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Your writing is intelligent but I think it needs a little more action. Maybe pick up the pace now Julie and Adam have split? Hope to see more :)
william's keeper chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I really enjoyed the story keep up the good work. I hope that it is not another 2 years to the next update.