Reviews for The Three Stages of Love
despicableme chapter 3 . 1/6
Beautiful :)
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I love those two together :) the friendship between Blaise and Hermione is also very nice :)
T chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Loved it!
DemeRain chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I've always been a fan of Blaise / Harry slash. However I do believe this is one of the few Harry Potter stories I've read with Harry not included as a main character, with the exception of the next gen stories. Not only was the unrequited love plot brilliant, the version of Hermione in this story was great, bookish and friendly, not nagging. It is something I realize I wish there where more of with her character. Thanks for sharing.
rictusEMpra.J chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
This was amazing! Really nice characters! Keep on writing, you're super!
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
TillyMe chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Cute! Love it a lot!

ilfreitas chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Ah, I was so glad to see Dramione and more Nottini on your profile!

I loved this one as well, once again Draco...ah, how I laughed when Theo told Blaise about the comments Draco made about him xD
KittyBits chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
AW! This story was awesome, it's such a pity that people aren't that much into pairings like this one - they are pretty damn epic!

Beautifully written and all that jazz - I really enjoyed it! A lot!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I usually don't like reading fics where the pairs have the sae gender... But after reading House of Hell... I didn't mind Blaise being gay, really. I mean, not that I think badly of gay-people... I'm just not comfortable seeing/reading about PDAs about them. (Well, actually... I feel the same way even if it's a girl-boy relationship. They should keep those private. *lol*)

Anyways, I actually thought this was kind of cute. Especially how everyone was trying to help them out (Slytherin)... :D

I think it showed the best side Slytherin's have. They'll always have each other's back... no matter what others may think. ;)
FaerieGrrl chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
:) Ok, so I'd never really thought about this coupling before I read An Initiation, but I liked it enough that this is the next fic of yours I was so sweet! I've always thought that the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs would be the most accepting of gay couples based on the collective house personalities, so this seemed very true to the story, at least from my perspective. I love how you portray Hermione as well, but I really want to see her with Draco. I love her and Ron in the real story, but in fanfic I just can't get enough of Dramione (unless it's a Drarry fanfic...then I'm ok with Ron/Hermione). Anyways, I'm off to read another one of your fics :)
deleted2012 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010

This was amazing. AMAZING. :)
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I absoltely adored this piece

The fluffy goodness, angst, and drama just did it for me. And I loved the whole friendship thing between Hermione and Blaise. That was really sweet.

And really, Theo was just pure goodness.

Nice job~

This pairing really needs more love; this just proves it! Thanks for writing this!

(sorry if that made no sense at all. I'm not feeling too well right now, and I think my cold medicine is making me a bit loopy. Heh xD)
Dani4ever chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
aw very sweet :) I love it! first Blaise/Theo fanfic I've read; but I think I'm gonna read more haha. Great story, though I think that as slytherines they should've been more angsty... chiaoo

Renn chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Oh my god! ohmygodohmygod! you're amazing! this was brilliant, pure genius! i'm not exaggerating: the best HP fic that I've read to this day! So well written! So well told! you've kept me up till three am to finish it, but I'm so glad I did!

This is going directly on my faves list, and I'll read it again wide awake tomorrow! Thanks a bunch for sharing it!