Reviews for Chimera of Life: Story 6: Wisdom's Harmony
nightflame chapter 72 . 11/3/2009
My goodness, I had forgotten about this story until I decided to look through my reviews on a whim. Wonderful writing; weaving together so many storylines is quite impressive. I noticed it's been a while since you last updated this; are you planning to finish this or is it on permanent hiatus? Hopefully we'll have a conclusion but if not, I am impressed with your writing and have enjoyed this wonderful epic from the beginning!
Luraia Soul chapter 72 . 1/31/2004
this has got to be one of the longest stories I've ever read! lol,...now that I got through chapter 72 I have to ask you when you're going to update? please do it quick, and please give a happy ending to Trowa and Wufei,..they're my faves! Gracias! Ciao!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 63 . 1/28/2004
OOh, very intresting so far. I sorta skipped stories 4 and 5 (I think) Anyways, I really like it.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 36 . 1/28/2004
Yay! Quatre's alive! I'm a bit confused...but oh well. No! Trowa can't be dead! Ah!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 35 . 1/28/2004
Oh my god. Oh my god. Quarte! *sobs* This is REALLY good. Go Yvan! Kill him!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 34 . 1/28/2004
Oh god, what's gonna happen to Quatre? Damn, I have to go to school and I can't read anymore now. This is really really good.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 33 . 1/27/2004
Oh! Poor Quatre! I'll be back to read more soon, I promise. It's really good so far. I really like it!
Luraia Soul chapter 69 . 1/27/2004
good! I'll be back! Ciao!
Luraia Soul chapter 66 . 1/26/2004
I'll be back! Ciao!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 24 . 1/26/2004
Wow, what a great ending. It's really really good so far. Just wanted to tell you that it's really really good so far. No worries, I'll be back soon to read more!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 17 . 1/26/2004
Hahahaha. Very funny. I really like it so far. Keep up the good work!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 16 . 1/26/2004
Aw, this was so sweet. I really liked this chapter.
Luraia Soul chapter 60 . 1/25/2004
don't worry! I'll be back! Ciao!
Rikothedeathangel chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
OOh, very funny at the end. Was that Duo who said that? Anyways, very good job so far. It's really really good.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 12 . 1/25/2004
Wow, this was really really good. It was the best. Onto the next story!