Reviews for Mending an Angel
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
nightstar871 chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
I read the first chapter and I was hooked. I can officially say this is one of my favorite POTO story! Thank you for writing it and I wish you many more successful stories :D
phanatic chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
Love it that was great
phanatic chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Lol that is all i hav to say
Nakia-Park23 chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
Beatrice and Erik make such a wonderful couple and Krystal is probably the coolest female pirate captain ever. Such a wonderful story. I would love to see a story just about Krystal.
arabella15 chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful simply beautiful. Be proud of yourself you completely grasped eriks character truly a lovely job!
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
i loved it
Phoenix chapter 26 . 9/22/2011
This was a great story. I can tell that you worked very hard on it. You are quite excellent at creating drama among the characters.
Phoenix chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Success! They finally truely admited their love for one another!
Phoenix chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
Gasp! Plot twist! I think it is very interesting that you gave Erik a sister. Not to mention that the relationship between Erik and Beatrice is becoming more and more complicated. I get the feeling that Beatrice will be very upset when she realizes Christine is performing.
Phoenix chapter 18 . 9/21/2011
Hooray! They finally admited their feelings for eachother! Man what an emotional rollercoaster.
Phoenix chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Wow, this is a really great story so far, although it does fee a bit rushed at times and too slow at others. I really like the flirtatious banter between Erik and Beatrice. Good job and keep up the great work.
RedDeathLvr chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I gasped when he said Christine's name and could understand her anger toward him...but he's still confused and I loved how she understands. I really like Beatrice's character.

Onto the next chapter. This is a great story!
RedDeathLvr chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Wow!

This is very well written and I like the story line so far, not to mention the sexual tension in this particular chapter.

I'm surprised that you don't have at least 200 reviews.
Mew of Fire chapter 26 . 7/25/2010
i loved this story! great job!