Reviews for A Very Sinful Christmas To All
DystopiaEmpire chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Ah, that last one really got me! Kimblee really does deserve coal but having it want it makes it all the more funny.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Lol this gets me into the holiday spirits...

Lust- Sexiest bid for hope, freedom and humanity ever. XD If Dante couldn't make her human then I guess writing Santa was her Plan B? XD

Gluttony- LOL Gluttony's capslock. I died of laughing. Beautiful. XD

Wrath: Wow. Boy's got issues. " A katana, a dagger, pliers, a car-battery, clamps, a branding-iron, and a teddy bear." Just...wow, that's pretty much monumental. XD

Envy- That's...lol, Envy manages to be idealistic and deranged all at once. How...sweet? XD

Pride-That Pride voice is really done well. Even for a crackfic...just...wow. *thumbs up*

Sloth- Haha, I love how her sentences sound weird enough to need more information but she doesn't give any.

Greed- Really funny, I like his tone XD
Spirits.Dawn chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
OMG!Thats so funny! I loved sloths(bcuz she wants to protect the elricbros) Envys(bcuz i can actually picture him killing santa)And ...Greed!I loved the kimbley thing too!its really cute!..and really true. That stuff really does ignite into explosives...Did you know that if you putmustard on the coal and light it on fire, you can kill 3 squrrils?...dont ask.
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Ha. Sorry I didn't comment on every chapter, but I thought I would just do it as a whole. First things first, well done. The character's were spot on. What they wanted, how they spoke, and yadda yadda ect. Everyone was well in character, and they each had their own funny things to say.

Lust - very well done. I liked it a lot. I love how she mentioned that if Mrs. Claus and Santa ever had a falling out, he could come visit her. And how she asked for him to get Gluttony something.

Gluttony - Short, exactly how it should have been. And asking for Lust was good as well. I love the p.s. on Gluttony's

Wrath - It was not separated into paragraphs, and I liked that. Because Wrath seems to rant on a lot, and I doubt he would be gratamatically correct when writing something. I like the random request for a homunculus-teddy bear.

Envy - I loved it. It was written well, and was funny too. I love the 'hello there, jolly red fat-man' and the 'toodles' And the p.s. was funny as well.

Pride - Is written in a way quite fitting for the Fuhrer of the country. Very well done. I like how he asks for something for Dante.

Sloth - I like how it is short and choppy as if she has a lot of stuff to do and barely any time to writ this. At the same time however, it is written in a sophisticated sort of way. I like how she seems to care for the elrics.

Greed - FUnny. HE is leaving booze for Santa Cluas. Also, I love how this one is written. I have to say this one and Envy's were my favorites. I love the request for a lump of coal for Kimbly, and how he wants everthing of course.

Overall, this story was very funny. And I'm done now, becasue this is pretty long. Merry Christmas!
Kitten chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
*ROTFL*

Here I was looking forward to Envy's letter and the very last line of the last letter is what sold me.

THIS WAS GREAT
UnderhandedCruelty chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I love wrath so fekking much. Adorable little maniac.

And this was done really well. I completely think this is what his Santa Letter would be like. 100% amusing.
Rashalla Entalio chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
I must say, only Kimbley (and maybe Mustang) would actually want coal. On the other hand it almost sounds like Kimbley is pulling our dear Greed's leg. Great little drabbles to make me smile. Gotta love the sinful Christmas spirit. :)
xXduchessXx chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
Oh htats great! made me laugh! even if it is two months after Christmas...
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Heh, I feel sorry for Santa. These were really cute!
Kashear the Merciful Reaper chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
That was hilarious! And i agree Greed's was the best!
Ara Mei chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
And that's the end of a really great fic! Cheers!

You're genius, ya know that?

I nailed it? Surprise, surprise... And GreedxKimbley is awesome, ne?

Hope you enjoy yourself... Christmas may be over, but we still have NEW YEAR! -waves flags-

Unfortunately, the homunculi get nothing but coal... WHILE I RULE THE WORLD!
DemonRaily chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
_ i very like greed and his greedy greedines(sp?)
Rhapsody-Roxie chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
i got a laptop computer, portable dvd player and an Ipod! and poor santa with getting greed everything and all (btw don't naughty people get coal?) and i'm sorry greed your "new leaf" hasn't been turned over

greed: yes it has

me: no it hasn't

greed: oh kimbley!

me: i just ressurected myself! -runs away-

anyway thanks for updates and kindness! -runs off with kimbley in pursuit-
DemonRaily chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Can't resist puppy eyes, ne_ed review#
Rhapsody-Roxie chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
-still in pieces- wah poor trisha! T.T yah greed is next! and that letter is very like sloth