Reviews for sick cycle
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 7/7
This was a bit confusing, and I've seen both of those episodes. At least twice. But the parts I did get were great! Well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it! That whole concept of friendship lasting more than a lifetime was a great idea! You should continue this...
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I liked it.

-Dyslexic Nerd
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Heh, nice! XD
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was good really well written, I was kinda decieved the title made it seem like it would be one of those average writting but it was really good. The only part I didn't understand was Sozin and Roku speaking in the spirit world at that moment or was it a past converstion that you brought to show how it echoed the new one or how the new one echoed it...I personally thought it was the latter but then your A/N got me kinda confused...anyway really good!
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow, that was a very moving oneshot. That had always been an awkward moment for fanfiction authors to put into words, Zuko apologizing to Aang. You wrote it fantastically. Great story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I always figure that Zuko is Sozin as Aang is Ruko.

Know any that has that?

Great one-shot.
s.lee723 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I loved the whole AangRoku and ZukoSozin concept. This was cute and well written. :]
Anawey chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
DoBS was one of the BEST episodes ever! Especially when Zuko redirected the lightning! I love this story. That was so sweet with working in Roku and Sozin. I like the idea of Aang and Zuko getting to be friends.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love it, Zuko and Aang as friends is the best thing ever...
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
DoBS is aweosme. So's this oneshot. I like ships, but it's noc eto read some friends hip fics as well, and this was well writen
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I love the concept and the writing style. Awsome jobbie :D
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Nice! I like the descriptions, but I do think that Aang and Katara should be together. (What's shipping?)
omwhwbd chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
that was really good, quite believable and touching.

Thank you!
reignofdreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I loved this story. I think you did an amazing job portraying their feelings. Apologizing really is a hard thing to do.