Reviews for Lust For Murder
Someone chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Cool
Larien Mithrandir chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Thanks for writing this. Like you, I hate Amy. I'm glad Mort got to enjoy her one last time, thanks to your creative genious. Aside from the few minor mistakes, it was a perfect journey through madness. Keep up the good work!
HayleyDEPP chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow I really like this.

I like authors who aren't afraid to write the dark truth- like me :D

It was sexy and well written _

I'd like to see more, perhaps?
Dani Zatara chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
That was unbelievable. It was really good. I liked the power struggle. :)

-Dani-
Mort Rainey chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh My God! You made me look bad here. My name just happens to be Mort Rainey and it makes me feel sick. Amy read it in disgust . . . I think you forgot that there other Mort and Amy Rainey's out there.

I have no intentions of divorce and shit like that anytime soon . . . I just can't believe that you can write that with such passion. You wrote it good, I'll admit that but the content was grotesque.

If a John Shooter pops out of nowhere, then I will start to worry . . . Try not to put that type of thing on this site, children can access it freely.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
wow. that was certainly better than the movie.
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
WOW in a really scary way that was absolutely beautiful...
Laylinka chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was hot, in a perverse way, before he killed her.

I don't exactly hate Amy but her leaving Mort for that idiot Todd is inconcievable. You're sitting in the audience thinking wtf? He has such an undesirable character. I clapped too when he got hit in the face with a shovel. WHAM!

Great ending, I would've liked to have seen it. Always sexy, no matter what he's doing.