Reviews for The Second Meeting
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
That was so cute, if a little corny, but that's okay because i like life with a little corn (pulls out a cob and starts to eat it thoroughly enjoying every bite).
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
Love the story, hope you'll update ASAP!
mitsuchan325 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
its a really sweet story and i love her roomate.
luna1100 chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
I loved the story. I'm looking forward to your new fanfiction _
Rue the Reviewer chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
God. Please don't ever use the phrase "bridal style" to describe someone carrying a person ever again. It's so unnecessary, as this is the way a person normally carries another person as long as it's a short distance, and it really detracts from the quality of your writing. If someone carries a person another way, like over the shoulder, that is usually what gets noted in the narration. Please, no more of this "bridal style" business. Nothing makes you sound like more of a fangirl. I was liking your story up until that point...
KatieB19 chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
SWEET. U DID A GRATE JOB. I LOVED IT! )
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
Great fic! Loved it!

I like Inuyasha so I'll look for your other fic when you decide to make it.

This was a wonderful fic, it's a shame it had to come to an end.
German Mickey chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
I'm kinda sad it's over. Be sue to keep writing!
Miyoko Nazumi chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
ZOMG I HATE THIS STORY ITS SO BAD!

Just Kidding! lol really i lovc\e it, i think KoHaku is pretty good in this story. I like its! X3
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Sorry, it's taken so long to review! I have a musical to do tomorrow and two projects due and finals next week. Agh! So... yeah, sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

I love this story! I really do! It's wonderful and I can't wait until the next installment. I like houw it's going and I want to hear the rest! It's too bad it's almost over. (sniffles)

Update when possible! Thank you!
KatieB19 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
love love love this story
sana-chan9 chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
yay!

thanks for updating, it was really good!

i don't care if haku was OOC, it really fit the chapter!
Honest Beauty chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
i totally understand. don't take that kind of abuse from anyone. you don't deserve it, and they are ways to stop it!

just a tip. _
O' Future Ruler Maria Larry chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
I'm very sorry about what happened between you and your father. I hope that you're okay!

I'll be waiting patiently for your next update and will review with new found enthusiasm when it arrives!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »