Reviews for Insanity's Consciousness
Sasutema chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
I never really imagined liking Hinata cause I'm more of a Temari and Tenten hey this is nice until Gaara came along! Please just put him aside and give us more and I'd love some Nejiten as job though, update soon!
fandomaniacderp chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Naruto is such a jerk. -_- SASUHINA FTW
pgonzale5 chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
More please? I promise to be good and wait...but please update..it's too good hahaha
I adore you! 3
kakashi chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
i think instead of kaka-anything it should be shi-anything
Otaku619 chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Listen u writer! I HATE U FOR MAKING IT A CLIFF HANGER! I HATE U SO MUCH FOR THAT! Can't u see how we'll written it was how much romance it had how many SasuHina moments it had! How they were under a tree, in bed, detention and al log the above..! Then u HAD TO get Gaara to be her fiancée?! DID U?! I love this fanfiction but I started hating it ALL BECUZ OF GAARA! Don't get me wrong I love Gaara but after this fanfiction how can I like him?! How can I like him in fanfictions? HE FUCKING BROKE SASUKE AND HINATA APART! AND I HATE U FOR DOING THAT! The lAst time u wrote this was in 2007 something and right now it's May 2014! At lease make the end a little but more romantic, more lovey dovey or AT LEAST a happily ever after ending..! I love this fanfiction but the only reason I have to hate it is becuz of Gaara that's all I have to say... I literally cried wen Gaara came into the picture he isn't supposed to be here...
Kashlazy chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
SOOO great! Great story, but I'm finding I like Gaara more he needs a girl! Sasuhina is soo cute!
Inner Sakura chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
WHY ARE YOU PROMISING MORE CHAPTERS WHEN THEYRE ARENT ANY?! WRITE MORE!
buddyz chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
WTF Naruto!how dare u cheated on your girlfriend!I have lost respect to u!
buddyz chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
2 words for this story...LOVE IT! How come Sakura is more sexy than Ino, and Naruto is popular boy better than Sasuke is still mystery to me..
aurora0914 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Àaaaaa! Update, update, update! I know its been 3 years, but stil! Update sooon!
shinigamitokio chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
I'm sorry to say I didn't really like this chapter :( I don't like drunk Hinata.
Ro0w'z chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
drama, drama DRAMA loved
xoxo chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
good story, love it! And i am in LOVE with Sasuke in this. And Gaara too. But Hinata need to stop changing so damn much! I mean she finally has Sasuke and does nothing when Gaara kissing her neck and it seems that she kinda likes even if she denies it. And i am starting not to like her.. I think she is turning into a slut, like she likes all the attention? And Sasuke does not deserv that!
Myreally chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I love this!
Kagomefan00 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Naruto-teme you better hope hiashi or neji or even Hanabi find out because they would gut you like a fish! Ah hinasasu moment I'm so happy.