Reviews for The Nature of Memory
CharlieLittle chapter 21 . 3/11
Great Story - Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! (I wish there was more...)
Aunda chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Wonderful fanfic, thank you!
All the story was beautiful and i loved Bianca/Chris relationship! D (Thank you, thank you, thank you for the ending! Perfect final chapter!)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
I don't understand why Melinda would be so biased about demons (or half demons) when a demon had taken care of her. Obviously Melinda loved Cole at one point because she allowed him to take care of her after her mother died. I don't understand why she would dislike him so much now. As a character, I really don't like Melinda. Actually, I don't like a lot of your characterizations. The Charmed Ones are so one-sided and stubborn on their beliefs... more so than I think they would actually be. None of the characters are very dimensional. They believe one thing, and they pretty much stick to that belief no matter what is thrown at them. I think that Melinda would have seen things differently than she actually does in your story. She has known Cole for a very long time; he would have been like a father to her. I don't think she would be treating him the way she does. And Wyatt. She would understand the intricacies of good and evil better... For instance, perhaps she wouldn't have liked Bianca, but, because of her experiences with Cole (being a family friend and father figure) and Wyatt (turning out evil), she would have seen that anyone can be good and anyone can be evil.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Did you do this on purpose? All of the people in the Resistance that Melinda doesn't like are people that don't agree with her. She's completely one-sided and definitely doesn't know what she's doing. I find it hard that Chris would not have seen her leadership faults. Why would he have left her in charge in the first place? I think that he would have left someone who was a little more open-minded in charge, not someone who dislikes someone who is helping them just because they are either part demon or because they don't agree with her opinions. Seriously... if Darryl says something that she doesn't like, she would just kick him out? What kind of good leader would actually do that? None.
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Wow, this was a fantastic story! I'm sad chris still died but it was necessary. Where would he go? To the changed future with all his crappy memories? Its sad but it needed to happen. This was very well-written and exciting to read. I love that phoebe/cole was hinted at the end and everything worked out. Very touching :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Really Max? And exactly who is the new source of all evil? That's right, a witch, a witch who is in fact Melinda's cousin, so maybe before you start throwing around accusations, you should remember that if family is what makes you good or evil, then Melinda should also be viewed with suspicion and hatred.

Grown up Max and Melinda. Neither of you are good leaders; it's obvious that if Melinda was not related to Chris, she never would have been put in charge in his absence because she quite clearly does not know the first thing about leadership, instead trying to take petty revenge on Cole. All those looks of triumph she directs at Cole just highlights her lack of proper leadership skills and ability to make the right call. An immature little child.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
"So you just want to give up on our son?" Piper demanded harshly. "What, you suddenly decide that you don't care about him? He's not as important as Wyatt? He might not be born yet, but he's still our son, Leo!"

Oh get over yourself Piper! You don't care about Chris, only how the fact that you've treated him badly reflects on your perception of yourself as a good mother - which you're not.

It's Piper's fault that Bianca died - if she hadn't protected Wyatt, everyone would have gotten out of the attic. The athame would not necessarily killed Wyatt, just hurt him enough so that he wasn't an immediate threat. Thanks to Piper, Bianca died and it's likely that Max will too.

Well done Piper. We can always count on you to screw things up.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
"Chris would never be able to kill baby Wyatt, even if it meant saving the world."

Actually, I think Chris *would* have killed Wyatt in the end, if there was truly no other way to save the world. He wouldn't have liked it and probably would have felt like letting a demon kill him afterwards, but he would have done it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Get over yourself, Piper. There's a much bigger picture out there. It's called the world." Piper looked away, but Greg caught her tightly by the arm, spinning her around and forcing her to look at him. "This might be a hypothetical future for you, but this is my life. Our lives. And anything you know about it might change things in ways we don't want. You could erase someone. You could erase one of your own children just because your arrogance makes you think you have a right to satisfy your curiosity."

Oh how I wish someone had said that to Piper in the show; she always irritated me with her arrogance.
katiek121 chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
I loved reading this chapter! You did an amazing job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
I love this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Great job
ObsessedwReading chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Mic chap and fanfic
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Hi wonder how Leo will react when he discovers that Chris is his 2nd son. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 11/16/2013