Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
suvra2001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Well Matt really is all those things so Tai isn't lying one bit ;) lol
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
This was fun to read! Wish you had continued so we find out how they resolve this situation. Complicated but still light-hearted and cute. And what an original idea!
Logininltr chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Update? You know you want too
Kurosawa-san chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I have to admit, I was skeptical when I first began reading this story but you're very creative and captivating with your words :D I love the story and am grateful you've posted. Thank yee :3
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You said that this isn't a DaiKari or Takari. The two people you have as the main characters are Taichi, and Hikari. I think this is a TaiKari pairing. It's cute! He thinks he's gay, but is really in love with his sister. Cute!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
really good. but could you tell me the pairings again? Cause i am getting a bit confused now...cause i thought tis was going to be a hikari/taichi fic, right?
Sangre Azul chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Oh, interesting story thus far. I can't want to see how it plans out. There's just something I like about how you like and how you portray you characters (i.e. realistically), like Miyako's bit about Kari being a lesbian and Daisuke's enthusiasm and randomness.

I'll also be interested to see what you do with the side pairings (myself I'd have Ken with Daisuke and Miyako with Izzy - if she was going to be with someone that is. But I don't think you're going to break them up). Still great story thus far :) I hope it's updated shortly
The Digital Gate chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Taichi's starting to get a bit annoying, but that's probably because I'm a big fan of Yakari X3
The Digital Gate chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Poor Takeru.
The Digital Gate chapter 3 . 2/20/2008 Yamato falling for Hikari?

(She really is bad at lying)
The Two-One-Five chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Haha, wow, you captured Miyako's mannerisms right with her insisting Hikari went that way. That is why she is one of my favorite characters; she's fun and doesn't always think about what she is saying. She definitely has the potential to wear the goggles.

It was also nice that Hikari went to Sora for advice. Usually when that happens, it involves her slapping her for going out with Daisuke instead of Takeru XD.

By the looks of this chapter, it looks like this will be going Yakari but with the way Taichi acts, it would not surprise me if it still ended up Taito. Now I can't help but wonder what will happen when they go shopping or when she goes with Daisuke and Takeru. Hope it ends well
The Digital Gate chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Their argument amused me. Especially "gay-ness". Never heard that one before. XP
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Well that can't be good :P
kudarii chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
The Two-One-Five chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
heh, this was a really funny chapter especially with the whole taichi swearing bit. And that baking a pie bit...ha. As for the side couples, i would not mind being surprised.