Reviews for Devour
yaoilover chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I honestley dont know how to feel about this.I mean I love cloudXsepheroth but I also love sorta felt like heaven and hell to read.I almost felt like I was the one cheating on sepheroth.
SpazticlySane chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This story is hilarious! I love it, it really captures the way Reno would act hahaha

I was literally holding my breath at the end when they got busted, so funny!

You should write another chapter to it, it would be interesting to see what would happen between Cloud and Sephiroth, and if Reno and Cloud get together again!

SpazitcalySane
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
SEQUEL.

YOU MUST WRITE SEQUEL.

*collapses from blood loss over a nosebleed*
Ana chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
THANK YOU. Oh god, thank you so much.

Brilliant.

This pairing may be on the cracky side, but oh I love it so.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was-AMAZING! They way you did imagery, and the way you placed your words. This is like, worthy of so much more. I loved it. Cant wait to read more of your work.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
wow, REALY~Y well done.

very detailed.

cloud sounds like a slut. :D

you should do an epilogue, i really want to know what happened with cloud and sephy.

n_n
BlondeRedLove chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
*Applauds*

LOVED THIS! You totally got Reno's personality down. It would be super-mega-awesome if you kept going with this story, everyone wants to read more. Seph going crazy with jealousy, Reno's big mouth. Yeehaw.

You are SO going in my favorites.
kellegirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Holy crap that was hot. I'm at a loss for words to be honest. All I've got is hot. Fav, definite fav.
Pepparmyntakaffe chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Holy Hera. 0_0 It's a bit... warm in my room all of a sudden.

And if that doesn't describe how awesome this is, I have no idea what does.

...*goes to close the blinds*
dailyRuse chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
holy sex monkies, batman!

...shit-eating grin...right after giving Cloud a rim-job...nice..

xemnas makes the world go 'round!
MyWonderfulOblivion chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Yes! One of the greatest pairings in FFVII!

And I just KNEW that Sephy was going to find them!

Amazing story. Good job. :]
Nyx the Coyote Kit chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was a really good fanfiction! I think it's the best lemon I've read yet, too! It was utterly amazing!
Shadow-Kira-Kage chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
great job, very...erm...graphic. Good descriptions too.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was so good! And yet so sad! I feel bad that Cloud cheated on Sephiroth but I do like Cloud and Reno better than Cloud and Sephy! But cheating is just so mean! Oh well! Sacrifices must be made for the sake of Cloud/Reno pairings! It was definately written well though, so good job!
Smoothie-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. I liked it. Like, a lot. Gawd that was hott. XD Um, Reno made Cloud cum what, 3 times? Wow... He must be really good.