Reviews for Posted to you with love
AngyHitsu chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved it and the proposal of marriage and all that happened, this couple is the best and is so adorable. :D
tigercubzoneyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I wonder which part of Hitsugaya Toushiro even remotely feminine..This fic feels half het already..
softdreamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
it was hilarious XD

especially the ending
to lazy to log in.uzamaki9999 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aww you shouldve added chapters! like the wedding. .ppl in soul societys reactions when they found out!.. OMG OMG OMG im a squeeling guy right now hehehehehe (its rare for me to be this exicted) HAHHAHA comon do it! you know you wanna! ... but im soo sad now.. i really am im not lieng.. i wanted to see more!
lovely.vampire101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
AW! That was SO CUTE! Can you make a sequal please? That was to adorable! I love it! You really have to make a sequal!
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
... XD DID TOSHI PASS OUT? XD Omgosh woot! GO ICHIGO! YEAH YOU ASK TOSHI!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

Sasodeiizawesome
Shading Source chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh my god! And you're saying this isn't the best you've written! Surely, multi-chaps are nice, but this is...

You've really done it this time. When I read Ichigo got on his knees I was like... o.o and then... o.0 and then... 0.0 and when he asked him I was like 'OMG!' (Yes, my mom looked at me as if I was going mad. She might've been right.)

Honestly, there aren't many stories I like about the characters getting married but this was special. Truly, an amazingly well done job, you've surpassed yourself this time.

Oh man, I can't believe I actually read what I just read XD I'm getting a little bouncy here _

Okay, to prevent myself from rambling endlessly, I'll stop here, but please do know, I loved it!
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
You have a great sense of humour!
fairykitten chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
i love this story it just sounds like them and the ending lol sweet unsepected revenge or was it still way cute
DragonDame57 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
haha this was really cute X3 your oneshots just make my day! ]
animelover143 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
lmao!

i LOVE the ending xDD
writer-in-training-EX chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
your friggin fan fic wont let me sleep i keep on cracking up at the thought of a furisode hitsugaya

so can i make fanart of it?
Searle chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Great! Please tell me you plan on continuing this!
kai21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
lol. toshiro in a furisode. You have to make the wedding the next chapter! I think you could make this more than a one-shot!
lil.grudge.girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008