Reviews for Don't Tase Me, Bro!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
And... I'm tased.

For some reason I feel like I read this ages ago. It was pretty shocking at the time. Oh, so that's where the tase reference comes from! Anyway, now I can't read it without fantasizing that Kagami is talking and laughing just like Shion Sonozaki - same facial expressions and everything (more taser reference too). Seeing as how Kagami and Shion are my favorite characters from each series, I felt double the thrill reading this story. Also, I sometimes feel Tsukasa could use a little discipline.

Not bad, if a touch messy.
G7 Chord chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
What the FUCK does the title have to do with the fic!

Good fic though. Keep it up.
NekoGuardian chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
You go girl !...im sorry i had to say that, its been stuck in my head for a while
ultimate mayhem chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I LOVE IT!
vomits what chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
umm... shouldn't this be rated M? It's so... graphic. I really shouldn't have read this, I have a weak stomach... but dang! It was good!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
lol me love it keep going wanna see what happens to konata
konatafan8765437 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
very short... :( other wise a good story
SecludedThespian chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I am shocked and appalled. How dare you kill my Tsukasa-san! (*sobs*)
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
yes FINALLY some kills Tsukasa... i just CANT stand extreme cuteness levels like that ~_~ haha it was a ...weird, but oddly enetertaining piece XD I would've wanted to know what would happen to Konata... but i believe it would've turned out as a dominatrix raping thingy XD ... but since we dont know if Konata LIKES her back or not in this fic... well there are many options... how bout killing Yutaka? I'd like that XD

JA NE
alphamone chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
very random story, and very well written, and i love the use f the word bloodgore in the summary.
Starman Omega chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow, Kagami a killer? interesting story, I liked it.
SAGE chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
LUCKY STAR SUX
Suzie Tsurugi White Tiger Naku chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
THIS IS GREAT
Razgriz89 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It could've been worse. I know a certain anime where a girl killed someone with an axe.

Let me start off by some things that I pondered. First, Tsukasa should address Kagami as onee-chan. Although neither of them are really older or younger, it has been in practical use since the start of Lucky Star. Second, a knife gives that moderate ominous aura. Exaggerating it like an axe would be too much. Third, I can't imagine this scene. I just can't. I have a weak stomach and by reading this, I was about to throw up; considering that you used phrases to express how they were killed.

I wish you could've continued this. Eventually, Kagami will be caught by the authorities. That's how crime scenes end. Well most of the time...great story.
ThekidVince chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
First person in a long time to have something I like. But damn, can't help but think all 3 girls are going to die to. Myuki and Konata included. Very, very good work.