Reviews for Recovery
Joanis chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This... This is just... Soincrediblyperfectyoudontevenknow.
Thank you very much for writing this. Seriously. It made my heart happy.
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
aaaw looved it! loved the "angstyness" and the cuteness! great!
WriterJace chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That's so cute!
I love Severus as Harry's guardian and this story is really beautiful, both the plot and your writing style.
I love it!
Ivycloak chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I guess this happens as sort of an alternate version of "Slave Child"? It is sounding good.
harrypotterspiri chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very tender moment between Snape and Harry.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awh, that was cute; though, it would have been better if there was more detail and less of other things but it was fluffy goodness. Now I'm off on a hunt to find a fic whee Harry is injured and Snape coddled... Wish me luck?
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well done. I liked the bits and pieces of the back story in there. Considering that, I don't think Severus was out of character. When he finally loves, he does so with his entire being. Thanks for sharing.
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
You like HarrySeverus stories don't you? Good job by the way...
Few-And-Far-Between918 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This story made me cry. Seriously.

But it's a very, very good story, one that you should do more like. This plot bunny should have an entire family that are similar to this.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awww! I absolutely love this. It's written well, and I really like your version of Severus; he's fairly in-character, all things considered.

Great job! :)
TomRiddle4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
me gustó! pero, no puedes hacer un AU. en donde Harry muera?
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
awww...this one is so cute!

oh i loved it!

xoxo
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great story
smkffnut chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
WOW! You made me fell SORRY for Snape! I have not yet read your other stories to see what caused such a turn around, but I can see he is as passionate about loving Harry as he was about hating him. Beautifully written and very engaging. Thanks for writing!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute!

I know this review come ages after the publish date. I've only recently got into Harry Potter fanfiction.

Well dome on a beautiful story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »