Reviews for Stalking Shadows
mcmario chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
wow i remember reading this story ages ago and couldnt remember what it was called, but after hours of searching i FOUND IT! yay!

anyway, this is great! i was hooked then and im hooked again now. i hope you update soon, but i understand if you dont for a while :D great work!
Kyaserin Marii chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Yay! An update.

Very nice chapter. Gotta love Mikey and his 'input'. Glad the others resisted the urge to punch.

Please continue soon.
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
This is an awesome story. I hope Leo recovers soon. Please update soon. You are a very good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
lost-katana chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
I was wondering where you'd gone! (calls off search party)

Ah, poor Leo. It's times like these when you wish there was more medication for pain lying around for the guys to get ahold of.

I loved Mikey's *coughcoughShreddercoughcough* comment. That was pretty good- and the 'nasty cold' bit that followed.

And I wonder who it could be? (uses vast knowledge) Lord Hebi? The Volpehart monster?

Anyways, great job! Please update soon!

P.S. Thank you for your lovely comment in your response, by the way. I'm really not THAT great.
Kyaserin Marii chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
You should take something for that cough :)

Another awesome chapter, and of course leaving me wanting more.

You better believe I will stick around for this story.

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!
Merdeka21 chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Merry Christmas!

I'm so curious 0.o Of course I'll stick around I'll have to continually reread chapters to remember what's going on, but it's good stuff, so I won't mind too much. Only when my computer is acting unnaturally slow .

See ya next update! And Merry Christmas again!
Floragirl101 chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Cute... Well, I am still in love with this story! Can't wait to find out what happens. Please do not drop this story, it is wonderful!

Merry Christmas!
lost-katana chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
... Okay. I'll bite. You got me at the end of your hook like a helpless little fishy.

I've been following this since you started, but haven't reviewed yet. I've been waiting to see how it goes, how it develops. Short chapters make it difficult for me to come to such a decision quickly, so I've been hesitant.

But damn, is this interesting. You certainly have my attention.

I look forward to your next update!
Merdeka21 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
As a writer, cliffhangers are the most amazing thing ever.

As a reader, however, it's bloody annoying! xD But you'll make my Christmas even more enjoyable with an update, so I GUESS I can wait . ]

Keep it up!
Floragirl101 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Ooh, ooh, ooh, please continue! That was a cliffhanger worthy of monumentus (I don't know how to spell that word) praise! I can't wait to read what happens next. Merry Christmas!
Kyaserin Marii chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Ack! *falls in the floor*

Must...read...more! Lookin' forward to your update!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas too!
Turtle Wax chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Where are Donny and Mikey? They deserve some action too! ;)
Kyaserin Marii chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Gah! Don't stop there! Please continue soon!
Merdeka21 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Oh... Tenterhooks here, dude. I'm so intrigued.

Good stuff, keep it up!
Kyaserin Marii chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very nice...continue soon. I can't wait to read what happens next!