Reviews for Knowing you
Aries AL chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
esta super la historia
Saiormoonaddict chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
My name was supposed to be sailormoon_addict XD lol, I can't wait to read the next book! I'm going to start now!
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I LUV IT!
Alley Cat chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Very strong and awesome writing !
Alley Cat chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Awesome short story !
sylmarien pen name chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
wow that was pretty dark for Sailor moon but it was very well written anyway. i liked the part at the end where the families got together and Serena was okay again. good story
Megan Consoer chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
i just finished reading it it was alsome one of my faverotie stoiers ever
Stewie Griffin chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I'm starting to thing lots of people on here hate fathers and love 's only ONE abusive mother fic,and TONS of abusive father fics. It really makes me sick and disgusted think people would hate fathers so much...
TheBrokenHeart chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
that was...an interesting chapter.

lol. i love how she kind of just blurted all that out...

uit was really random..and it confused me at first XD
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
wow I LOVED this story beginningt o end. I think there were only two grammer errors. And I can't wait to read book 2. You have now gained a new reader who'll keep up with updates and such.

Saiba update soon
MoonlitChaos chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
I can not believe I wasted my life reading this. Have you ever had that experience where you come across a piece of writing that is so horrible, that you /can't/ stop reading? That is what this is.

It is utterly ridicules! Spell check spell check spell check! You misspelled basic words, confused words and even misspelled those! The entire piece is honestly low level writing, vague and full of errors. And you jump into things far too quickly without any development!

Are you honestly in college? This level of writing could not get you through University standards I hope.
jupiter2005 chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
i noticed that you have a general and usagi's uncle(pap) name as the same. both are named kenji. i did not know if you knew that or not. it is confusing at times. just thought to let you know.
SerenityDeath chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
i loved it. i was hopeing to see them married. lol. oh well i'll just have to imagine in then
Tori Kay chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Aw!

How sweet! I'm sure Usagi will be overjoyed at Mamoru's propsal.

Update soon!