Reviews for drown the moon
askfdgh chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
WOW. That was beautifully written, I can't even with the perfection that your writing is. With all the Adam and Eve overtones, incarnations and dialogues - sigh. This was breathtaking, you should write more for them. No, really. :)
breakable bird chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I like it. This is like - like, I don't know, really, elegant and bitter but almost sweet and so, so very quiet, and pretty, and- I don't know.

Twisted. Yes. Reincarnation is such an interesting thing.

True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
You want to know what I think? Hmm...

Beautiful, magnificent and awe inspiring. It has an eloquence, a graceful flow of words melding into the readers mind. All these comliments and much more are all deserved by far, yet still I find inadequate in comparison to the astounding piece of art you have written.

I hate to single things out, but this is definitely the most amazing piece of work I have ever read. Much better than most professional work I have read. You must be in a league of your own. Bravo.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really, really like this style. I read the beginning two times to get it (where is the second section from?) and the rest just fits. Very nicely done.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I think this is very beautiful, and you did absolutely wonderfully, the way you sequenced everything into a plot, yet made everything so surrealistic and abstract, and the language and bittersweetness in here is gorgeous and captivating.

I keep reading it and reading it again, and I'm still not tired of it.

(I'll probably never be)
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I am absolutely words can convey how very awesome this fic is. You are a genius, really.
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
oh wow. that was just wow. lovely.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
It's really good. (You wrote it vague, so it is confusing. But I am trying to understand it).

and I like whatever I can understand of the story. I also like how they are reborn but this time the scenario has changed.

(and OroTsu is sort of my secret crack pairing too...thank kami that someone else likes it a little too...)
WildCougar chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I can't quite place a cause as to why, but I comp[letely adore this. xD It's so poetic, and honestly different than everything I'm used to seeing. :3
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow...that was beautiful. One of the best OroTsu fics that I've read. As the other reviewers said, this is truely a masterpiece.
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Loved it.
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I like... Wow.

Seriously, This was like dark and twisty and beautiful and elegant and wow. Anne, I very muchly enjoyed it.

It made that like, eerie feeling ish thing come up...

Bad review. Sigh. Sorry. But yeah.

Very well done Anne.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow. I feel like anything I say isn't fitting of this, because in spite of the angst and bitterness, it's somehow so beautiful and haunting and just magical and it's kind of amazing, because even though you never outright say what's happening and leave it up to your readers to decide, your language alone makes me feel things the way very few other stories can. Brilliant job, as always.
snappleducated chapter 1 . 12/19/2007

This is so, so beautiful. It makes me want to write. But then not. Because it would only be a pale imitation of this masterpiece. Seriously. This is almost perfection, and I say almost, because it defies perfection. It is too bitterly twisted for that category, which makes it all more tantalizing. Seriously, amazing.
Kiryuu chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I thought your fic was awesome, i wish i could write like that.