Reviews for If You Still Believe
Oathi chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was amazing! It was suspenseful and so REAL.
DemyDemy chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
phwoar. this is totally intense. its kinda confusing but it fits. its crazy dreams confusing. but then the ending makes it all non-confusing. or whatever that is called.

anyhoodles i loved it. it was crazy intense. i love how normal demmy is when zexion tells him he loves him. haha "i love you" "i know."

hahahah well im sitting here laughing cuz its funny. toodles!
TempestSilvermoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I had to read this a couple of times before I ceased being confused. It is very good writing. Maybe it's just too late in the night for these type of stories. :-)
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Man, and I thought I had a twisted mind! Very good story. It was a little confusing at first, but the flow of the story evened things out. That story was kinda creepy though, no offense or anything, i loved it!
LifesLover chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow. That was so confusing until the end and then I reread it and I was like OH! I get it now. It was all a dream that his subconscious dreamed up. And thanks for the ending! I would have hated the ending to me twisted or anything. Although it's a great oneshot either way. But I'm a happy ending kind of girl so thanks for that. You're right. When Zexy broods, he really broods. Although how can anyone only sleep for three hours a night? I would die!
Seto's Princess chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was too incredibly awesome for words.
flameleaf chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wow! Though it skipped around a lot and was a bit confusing at times, that confusion helped you feel the confusion of Zexion's dream, so it definately added to the peice. I loved it! Wonderful!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
that was a little too trippy for my brain to handle at the moment. like damn. i like the scene with his mother, it was very vivid. nice.