Reviews for The vampier knight show!
Tarusenacrow Ciel's Brother chapter 4 . 3/20/2012

IHATE YOU ZERO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BE CORRECTLY EMO but then again you do have potential AND THAT ISN'T COOL KANAME I'm gonna break the forth wall only once in my life and that's Now YUKKI IS A WIERDO AND SO ARE YOU SHE'S YOUR SISTER

so what do you think about that?

And how would you react if I came to your school with all my emo friends and stole all the fangirls away from you, just stole 25 of them, so?
christian chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
and also this fanfic is AMAZING! And if zero hates what i said too bad i hate emos like him hes almost as bad as that duckass emo (sasuke cause his hair looks like a ducks ass lol)!
christian chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I don't know if it's to late or not but i would have to vote for kaname (i'm not gay i just think he's cool;)).

But i wanna know what kaname would do to zero if he caught him with yuki.

And tell zero to give up on yuki.

Love332 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
I just love your show!I really love zero so I will vote for him.I also like kaname but I cant vote for him because zero looks hotter.I also like the 3 of you bit I like more kim because she likes zero and vote for her.I dare kaname to say "I Love You" to he says those three words to zero,zero must dance and strip in front of kaname.
HopelessRomantic194 chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
:o OMG zero i vote for him ;)

Zero if u r listenign i am a MASSIVE fan of you're and i love you :D

Sorry kim but that guyz tew damn hot!

Oh and i dare for zero to sing sexybackxD and i dare kaname to kiss seiren and says he loves her infront of yuuki MUHHAHA!

I know im evil but sorry kaname fans :)

P.s i dare the boys to eat as much rubbish as possible and the first one to eat 10 tons of rubbish can can yuki to strip for them!

sorry for the crazziness and longness but i have cookies hehe!
S.U. Flamer chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Oh yes, it's me again, little munchkin. This time, it's the violation of site rules. Script format is not allowed, and so is blatant disregard of spelling and grammar. This has the writing ability of a five-year-old and grammar that would make an English teacher cry. For the sake of unhsuspecting readers like nadia the demented one and myself, delete this story.

Oh yes, consider this story reported on the basis that you have broken site rules.
Nightmare yori chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
nigtmare yori here i love what your doing and i want to know

if you were a mythical creature (other than a vampire) what would it be?

ps. Zero sux and Kaname rox _
X.Siriusly.Corrupted.X chapter 10 . 2/19/2009

I seriously think my eyes are bleeding.

Ever heard of a spellcheck? Really, it wouldn't take you five minutes just to run this through a spellcheck, and it would make it eligible.

Are you five or something?

Plus, the idea is overused and unfunny. At least, the way you write it is.

Can't believe someone actually recommended this to me. Usually the stuff she recommends is good... I think I may just kill her for unleashing this crap on me.

~ Izzy
Brittany chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
okay, shiki should totally host the show! and i dare yuuki to go into a room alone with zero and tell him she is pregnant with kaname's child and see what his reaction is. then have her do it with kaname except when she tells kaname have her say its zero's kid! hahaha! it will be wonderful! oh and after she tells them put them into a room together! and i have a favorite of alyssa. sorry anna!
clydie chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
i vote kaname not sayin why also vote 4 ana *sticks touge at kim* put shiki on the show (_)
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hmm... Well, I was flipping through your reviews (I know what you're thinking - and I also know i have nothing better to do. 8D) and read the flame by Nadia the demented one. I'm not saying what she said was nice, but I'm just saying that part of what she said is true - this isn't really a fanfic. Maybe you can make it different, like... you add in descriptions and whatnot. Describe the way they move, they kiss, etc etc, and put in proper quoting. (eg: "Why not?" Ichijo asked innocently. or sth like that.)

Other than that, some bits were funny in a really weird way... O.e don't kill me for saying that. At least I said it was funny! It wasn't really platitudinous...

Yes, I did read it.

Oh, and also, your grammar and spelling need work... but I say that to almost everyone, because no one's perfect. XP

Keep writing, I'm sure you'll improve!

Have a great 2009!

xx Happy Noo Yaer! Dxx
SensualCatWoman chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Hey guys! I love your story. lol I can't stop reading and laughing. What I always wanted to know is, why one moment the headmaster is serious, and the next he is his funny self again. And for the poll of the guys...I would say Zero is my fav, but then Kim would beat me up. Kaname is handsome but not my type. Shiki rox for eva! I love him. And for the poll of you three. I'm sorry, if I'm hurting your feelings, but I like Ana the best. Keep writing and updating.

Love ya all

Ja ne (My real name is Vicky)
Cornetella Chrysocolla chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
umm,i want to ask kaname whether he still has doubts that yuuki likes zero...oh yeah btw love ya kanamexyuuki!

1 vote for kaname!
glozinga chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
Voting for Zero, he's the best! Love this show as well!